What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Animosus

Reaction score
Changed da oilz.

1kLZ4G4

I could probably do with some new sway bar bushings...

RSK

Reaction score
Picked this bad boy from the powdercoater and installed it, dpf back 5" mbrp straight piped exhaust.

5D3FFC3E-8BEA-4967-9D12-81ACB55E396D_zpscx7f8ta7.jpg

403CEECC-B2AE-412C-8B1E-FA573F4A2AB3_zpsq14qdaa4.jpg

451D3D34-B56C-4814-B45B-63A2F0410D88_zps8m2seuko.jpg

RSK

Reaction score
Why a DPF back exhaust?
Why not do a 5" turbo back and be done with it?

i already deleted my dpf. No gains going full 5" maybe it might sound a little better. I plan to do a 4" down pipe, but to buy the full 5" really would have done anything except cost more money. Also when i was buying my dpf/cat delete back in the winter from a vendor on here who makes them, i asked about just doing a full exhaust instead of just the delete pipe and he advised against it...

Crack85

Reaction score
i already deleted my dpf. No gains going full 5" maybe it might sound a little better. I plan to do a 4" down pipe, but to buy the full 5" really would have done anything except cost more money. Also when i was buying my dpf/cat delete back in the winter from a vendor on here who makes them, i asked about just doing a full exhaust instead of just the delete pipe and he advised against it...

What was this vendors reasons?

RSK

Reaction score
What was this vendors reasons?

I believe he said a full exhaust wouldn't fit as well as his dpf/cat delete pipe did so i just bought the delete pipe, so i'm just gonna keep using it. The dpf back exhaust fits on his delete pipe well. But on the other hand my buddy who went with a full 5" mbrp stainless down pipe back exhaust had no issues with his fitting either. Except his was 600 and mine was 330 i highly doubt my egt's will go down the 5" exhaust comes with 4" off the turbo anyways then bumps up to 5" by the bed anyways. I think it may sound a little deeper. But 5" over 4" shows no difference in egt's and stock is 3.5" so i doubt the .5" makes any difference. The downpipe does make a difference and i plan to do one when the cab goes up.

Last edited:

Mpoage

Reaction score
My 5 inch stainless flo pro kit fits awesome and it was only about $450. Most of the exhausts I have installed were 5 inch flo pro kits and they all fit perfect. I think the person just wanted you to buy there delete pipe because they can make more money off of it.

RSK

Reaction score
My 5 inch stainless flo pro kit fits awesome and it was only about $450. Most of the exhausts I have installed were 5 inch flo pro kits and they all fit perfect. I think the person just wanted you to buy there delete pipe because they can make more money off of it.

I think you are 100% correct

chromehound

Reaction score
Off and on for 2.5 days with a razor blade and Purple Power. If I'd of had the $$ I'd have bought one. I've only got $6 in this one. Hope it holds up - if not it'll become my winter grill with the cover and I'll buy a different one.

dsberman94

Reaction score
I'm sure it was fun peeling all that crap off huh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Off and on for 2.5 days with a razor blade and Purple Power. If I'd of had the $$ I'd have bought one. I've only got $6 in this one. Hope it holds up - if not it'll become my winter grill with the cover and I'll buy a different one.

Easy off oven cleaner. Let it sit then wash it off with a hose or pressure washer. It pretty much melts off.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.