What have you done to your powerstroke today?

RSK

Reaction score
85E2C63A-EAB1-4BD5-A9C4-D822C1D8D180_zps9vnrpfe9.jpg

took my 6.4 up to boston to pick a stainless 8'6" for my 97 7.3 and drove my 7.3 to drop off my old mm1 straight plow to my buddy a few streets over. Can't wait to pick up the brand new blade for the 6.4... both are getting polished to a mirror finish then waxed. hopefully i have time this week to drop this older (2012 xv) off to get a good polishing and wax job in, after the initial polishing it shouldn't take much to maintain a mirror finish.

Pstrke96

Reaction score
Put it in the body shop after wreck-( and didn't take pics I was a mess everyone is ok but I miss my truck "the pig" ( obs) just isn't as comfy as the heated leather in the SD

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
85E2C63A-EAB1-4BD5-A9C4-D822C1D8D180_zps9vnrpfe9.jpg

took my 6.4 up to boston to pick a stainless 8'6" for my 97 7.3 and drove my 7.3 to drop off my old mm1 straight plow to my buddy a few streets over. Can't wait to pick up the brand new blade for the 6.4... both are getting polished to a mirror finish then waxed. hopefully i have time this week to drop this older (2012 xv) off to get a good polishing and wax job in, after the initial polishing it shouldn't take much to maintain a mirror finish.

Hope you went back to Boston and racking in some $$$$

RSK

Reaction score
I thought everyone was getting hammered? Need more coffee before I post haha my bad. Have you got to use it yet?

no and i hope I don't have to for at least another month. I still have to drop it off and get that bish polished up to shine like a mirror, then waxed, then change the fluid on it, and pick up my brand new one for my 6.4 and have that polished to a mirror finish and waxed...

rray37375

Reaction score
Added two towing mirrors from A1Auto. Plugged right in. Beats the dog ear mirrors that came with the truck. Next on the agenda is to replace the grille. When I bought the truck, the chrome was flaking off the grille like dandruff. Ebay to the rescue there.

smcox1

Reaction score
no and i hope I don't have to for at least another month. I still have to drop it off and get that bish polished up to shine like a mirror, then waxed, then change the fluid on it, and pick up my brand new one for my 6.4 and have that polished to a mirror finish and waxed...

So you have two trucks that will have shiny plows? Those are some damn nice looking plows.

Latest posts

Members online