What have you done to your powerstroke today?

JrStroker

Reaction score
Well I went to my mechanics to get the info off my truck for the warrenty of the HPFP so we can get this work done quick. And what do I see? My truck back out in the yard. Not even being worked on. The truck was IN the shop saturday. Now it's gonna be Friday or Saturday before he has time to work on it again.. and it broke while he was driving it on the test run after fixing the tranny on Friday. Sorry, but I had to rant. Just pisses me off.

So in spirit of the thread the truck is still broke, I have a HPFP waiting at Ford to be swapped with, just waiting on the truck to be worked on.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Well I went to my mechanics to get the info off my truck for the warrenty of the HPFP so we can get this work done quick. And what do I see? My truck back out in the yard. Not even being worked on. The truck was IN the shop saturday. Now it's gonna be Friday or Saturday before he has time to work on it again.. and it broke while he was driving it on the test run after fixing the tranny on Friday. Sorry, but I had to rant. Just pisses me off.

So in spirit of the thread the truck is still broke, I have a HPFP waiting at Ford to be swapped with, just waiting on the truck to be worked on.
Well chit man! Maybe they get on it pretty quickly!

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Nothing worse than when you're anticipating getting your truck back and you think the shop is working on it and they aren't. Hope it's fixed quick for you Cory.

JrStroker

Reaction score
I bet so!

Nothing worse than when you're anticipating getting your truck back and you think the shop is working on it and they aren't. Hope it's fixed quick for you Cory.
Well I knew I was getting it back after the tranny was fixed. All he lacked was a test drive. Then boom, all hell broke loose and it was in his shop and we were trouble shooting it. This was Friday, then on Saturday we agreed to replace the HPFP and the truck was still in the shop. So I figured he'd continue to work on it and what not, but come to find out today that I got stuck in the back again. So it's pretty upsetting, that's for sure. Thanks for wishing me luck, seems like I need it for sure.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Well I knew I was getting it back after the tranny was fixed. All he lacked was a test drive. Then boom, all hell broke loose and it was in his shop and we were trouble shooting it. This was Friday, then on Saturday we agreed to replace the HPFP and the truck was still in the shop. So I figured he'd continue to work on it and what not, but come to find out today that I got stuck in the back again. So it's pretty upsetting, that's for sure. Thanks for wishing me luck, seems like I need it for sure.
its the stance... the truck would rather be broke and stay off the road out of the view of the public....

lol.. hope ya get it right the next time man! sucks being without your truck.. i dropped the 6.7 off at a local shop near me, in buffalo that is, to have the rear pinion seal replaced as it was dangling around behind the ujoint... no idea how much lube was left in it... ford wouldnt touch it cuz i told them NOT to flash the pcm with the current emissions recall BS.. and they said to take it somewhere else then.. supposedly they legaly have to flash the pcm if it has to do with emissions... ****ty but oh well.. im driving a company tampon. been without my truck for 10hrs and its driving me nuts.. lol

live life full throttle

JrStroker

Reaction score
its the stance... the truck would rather be broke and stay off the road out of the view of the public....

lol.. hope ya get it right the next time man! sucks being without your truck.. i dropped the 6.7 off at a local shop near me, in buffalo that is, to have the rear pinion seal replaced as it was dangling around behind the ujoint... no idea how much lube was left in it... ford wouldnt touch it cuz i told them NOT to flash the pcm with the current emissions recall BS.. and they said to take it somewhere else then.. supposedly they legaly have to flash the pcm if it has to do with emissions... ****ty but oh well.. im driving a company tampon. been without my truck for 10hrs and its driving me nuts.. lol

live life full throttle
It's been 4 weeks for me..... it sucks. And I think I'm gonna take the spacers off if I ever get the dang thing back.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Gave it a bath.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1428361508240.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1428361508240.jpg
    652.5 KB · Views: 82

vcassens

Reaction score
Last Saturday i wrecked my 450. I ether got to close to the shoulder or the steering great box broke. The box it busted but I'm not sure if it is what caused the wreck or if it's a result of the wreck.
2fa0bc61f92a3f79e72bde13b1b3c87f.jpg

a7d06de46370014583c978cd31228e78.jpg

bee78a4595c0e1583479d163a9100a1f.jpg

Then this past Friday night my 06 Amarillo caught fire while driving down the road
7d5191f24cb1d41d7e12a076772a2a69.jpg

44f84d22b061b7b06d853f919d24f322.jpg

fc5eaed2751db3f425e542628aa7a8b8.jpg

48b4d0048523e7c8d3ef4b00fefad6e7.jpg

5590c7ccef8aa0898bf89476ba3ef6e0.jpg

dc25015541452f95a5c3b91d574e4fd1.jpg

3a760dd70d2a9811308a4897b22d1bf8.jpg

357e34c7b5642f4da18fb2d2b239048f.jpg

4086086743a812827ddec484611f942c.jpg

So needles to say my luck sucks.

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Last Saturday i wrecked my 450. I ether got to close to the shoulder or the steering great box broke. The box it busted but I'm not sure if it is what caused the wreck or if it's a result of the wreck.

So needles to say my luck sucks.

Not have a fire extinguisher onboard or was it just too much?

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Damn that blows. Yea when I started sled pulling it was a rule and I just kept in there. Makes sense, but yea all that wiring and flammable stuff it can go up quick. Hopefully insurance will not try and screw you. Idk what I'd do if this happen to me. I'd cry... Forever, all the aftermarket stuff and she's paid off....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Ya mind not paid off but had a good amount of accessories added to it.
All that sucks man! A buddy of mine had a 00-01 something like that F550 7.3. One day going down the road he saw a lil bit of smoke coming through the dash or under the hood or something and he pulled over and within a few minutes the whole truck burnt to the ground!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.