What have you done to your powerstroke today?

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
Programmed the '17;
- No more double honk
- High & Fog at same time
- Heated/Cooled Seats & Heated Wheel on Sync 3 display

Another 150km of city driving today, half way through break in maybe a highway trip this week and then off to work she goes.

ju015dd

Reaction score
I had one do the same within 6 months on my truck.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

yeah it sucks, lol. Went through two of the dorman ones and couldn't get them to seal at the cap. So bit the bullet and paid for the oem to just have it leak too. Hoping this one holds as long as the 16 year old original one did.

imelmo

Reaction score
why are you removing the lift? lower drag coefficient for go faster goodies to take effect?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

It gets a little sketchy at the speeds it goes now on 37's.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
You can see how much real estate it takes up when racing in this vid. I can only run in the right lane out there because it might hit the curb or cross over if I'm in the left.

https://youtu.be/u1C2cLyASYI

looks like it floats around a lil.. yeah, I'd say it needs to be land locked.. goin to lower it more than stock hight?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

DIESELDECK

Reaction score
I installed my SCT X4 tuner from No Limit and washed my truck this morning. Looking forward to this weekend when I'll have time to do my exhaust and S&B cold air intake. Man this tuner really woke my 6.4 up! I've got it on the low street tune and that's about all I want or need. I doubt I'll ever put it on any of the race tunes.

sootie

Reaction score
I installed my SCT X4 tuner from No Limit and washed my truck this morning. Looking forward to this weekend when I'll have time to do my exhaust and S&B cold air intake. Man this tuner really woke my 6.4 up! I've got it on the low street tune and that's about all I want or need. I doubt I'll ever put it on any of the race tunes.

i trust you arent running off road tuning with the stock exhaust still installed?

DIESELDECK

Reaction score
i trust you arent running off road tuning with the stock exhaust still installed?

Dude, I'm very new to tuning. I was told to install the tuner first to make sure it works then do the exhaust. I have less than 8 miles on my truck since I put the tune on. I won't have time to do the exhaust till this weekend. Do I need to return back to stock until I do the exhaust?

sootie

Reaction score
Dude, I'm very new to tuning. I was told to install the tuner first to make sure it works then do the exhaust. I have less than 8 miles on my truck since I put the tune on. I won't have time to do the exhaust till this weekend. Do I need to return back to stock until I do the exhaust?

you install the tuner first to ensure there are no glitches. You arent meant to drive the truck. Yes return it to stock for now. When you are ready to do the exhaust, load the tune again, start the truck and make sure it goes into gear. Then shut it off and remove the hard parts.

DIESELDECK

Reaction score
you install the tuner first to ensure there are no glitches. You arent meant to drive the truck. Yes return it to stock for now. When you are ready to do the exhaust, load the tune again, start the truck and make sure it goes into gear. Then shut it off and remove the hard parts.

Well crap..... Ok, that's why I'm glad I joined this forum. Hopefully I didn't do any damage this morning. I'm a grown man so I wasn't hard on it at all I just got out into traffic and noticed how much more power it had. Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it. I'll put it back to stock here on my lunch break.

JRLott

Reaction score
Yep. I was gonna wait until at least 50k and was thinking 75-100k...I held out until 5k. Then really liked the street tune...run race all the time now.

DIESELDECK

Reaction score
Yep. I was gonna wait until at least 50k and was thinking 75-100k...I held out until 5k. Then really liked the street tune...run race all the time now.

Well I bought this truck to pull my camper and hotrods/motorcycles. I really don't want to rebuild my trans or blow a head gasket so until I pay it off I'm gonna take her easy. Once I got the title in my name and another daily in the driveway I'll open it up and play.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.