What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Pwrcummins

Reaction score
Washed all the crap off it...

0119141550_zpsa55a402c.jpg

The ford logo is still there haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vcassens

Reaction score
Put a new fuel pump on it now it will only drop to 40psi for a couple off seconds under wot instead of 0 lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
New CPS under a recall... at the same dealer that gave me a new CPS under a recall 2 years back... Free is good.

Ovalboy20

Reaction score
Installing an egr delete, more of a process than I anticipated. And took my turbo apart , putting a wicked wheel 2 on it.

RSK

Reaction score
poured a whole bottle of diesel 911 into my front tank of my little truck, because my fuel gelled up, even though I put in half a bottle of howe's diesel treatment that is supposed to prevent gelling......then once it started continued plowing my driveways. and i let my dad drive my big truck, so i'm fearful of how messy its gonna be, he's like a little kid, he gets food on his shirt, gets road salt on his elbows, snow on his elbows when he's inside a skid steer with an enclosed cab...how does this happen? i think he gets out of the machine and rolls around on the ground for fun....i'm really at a loss of words here.

Last edited:

dasboot

Reaction score
I had the front driver and passenger side window tint removed. Now I can see out the window at night. Even could see the dash cluster during the day.

dsberman94

Reaction score
I had the front driver and passenger side window tint removed. Now I can see out the window at night. Even could see the dash cluster during the day.

what % was the tint? my fronts are the same as the rear factory, maybe 35% and i love it. not too dark just perfect.

Latest posts

Members online