What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Radio

Reaction score
Install blue fuel spring. Then pulled the turbo off and cleaned up the vanes. While I was putting that back together, I fab'ed up a ccv reroute. No more oil in the intercooler pipes!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Install blue fuel spring. Then pulled the turbo off and cleaned up the vanes. While I was putting that back together, I fab'ed up a ccv reroute. No more oil in the intercooler pipes!

What did you fab up? If you did something different than the normal stick a hose on the end type of thing you mind posting pics?

Radio

Reaction score
What did you fab up? If you did something different than the normal stick a hose on the end type of thing you mind posting pics?

That's all I really did. I just called it fab'ing because I didn't plan on doing it and just used scrap I had laying around lol.

JrStroker

Reaction score
Over the past few days I tore apart the front of my motor trying to get to the power steering pump. After many cuss words, slung wrenches and busted knuckles, its out. Just waiting on my new one from sunrise.
y7ydyja4.jpg
4a6enape.jpg
6yju3ygy.jpg

Cory Anderson

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
Went on a little trip through the woods today with these guys... Iron Horse 4x4 club.

008_zpsfd6e10da.png

Looks funny without her bumper. Still saving for that winch...

009_zpsa0c3e3d9.png

007_zpsabfb329e.png

006_zps28ce69e3.png

At 9,000+ lbs, I was the "trail whale", but I aired down to 20 psi, locked both lockers, and went where they went. And I did it in a 15 year old daily driver, with 281,000 miles. :haha: Had a blast, but it cost me a power steering hose. :(

Airing back up for the trip home...

011_zps4150f1c9.png

Last edited:

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I made a custom fiberglass box for behind my rear seat in my ccsb to hold 2 8" Kicker L7's. Also put in components in all four. Ill have the 4 channel and sub amp in tomorrow....I hope.

florida 6.0

Reaction score
I put in my Absolute Performance shift solenoid and loaded my SRL tune back up yesterday . Wow what a difference that thing made in my sloppy 3-5 shift !

zporta

Reaction score
mounted my air tank/compressor and train horns. now need to finish wiring and install the rear air bags

dsberman94

Reaction score
Pussy!! Run what you like.. who cares what everyone thinks.. its not their truck.. if you wanna run gay ass eybrow ***in thingys, then go ahead.

live life full throttle

Nah. It was time to take them off anyway. They got old looking at them and I felt like I was attracting unwanted attention from police because of it. It looked good seeing the full headlight in reflections today.

Posted from ***itville, USA

skobiak

Reaction score
Wash, clay bar, wax, paint fender vents and exhaust from axle back black, replaced degas cap, leather treatment on seats, threw the tow tune on for camping season, drank beer and stared at it.

Mpoage

Reaction score
Towed this tractor about 130 miles yesterday. During this stretch of road it was completely flat but had a head wind of about 40 mph and it was struggling to do 70. And during that 130 mile drive I burned through an entire tank of fuel to the tune of 5.4 mpg. :doh:

20140413_122722_zpsku9inhmk.jpg

20140413_122515_zpsrgepavvp.jpg

zporta

Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.