What have you done to your powerstroke today?

ToMang07

Reaction score
20140422_142301_zpsc9jnwidz.png

20140422_142324_zpsp1vyni4f.png

http://
20140422_153441_zpszrcoea3v.png

20140422_160023_zpsqm5lhw9o.png

20140422_164728_zpsdnikndja.png

Yesterday. Getting ready for a new bed. Cleaning up the frame, Hutch/harpoon mods, new 2013 bed and gate all en route. Fun fun.

Sent while swerving into the wrong lane...

Sideswipe505

Reaction score
Got my exhaust tip put on so now I'm not spraying soot on the heat shield of my spare tire. Pics later. Pretty basic dump style setup b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnp115

Reaction score
Got my exhaust tip put on so now I'm not spraying soot on the heat shield of my spare tire. Pics later. Pretty basic dump style setup b

I took my spare and heat shield off. Looks a lot cleaner.

I have different sized tires so if I came into a problem I wouldn't be able to run the spare anyways. And my father owns a tow company... So no worries lol

Sideswipe505

Reaction score
I took my spare and heat shield off. Looks a lot cleaner.

I have different sized tires so if I came into a problem I wouldn't be able to run the spare anyways. And my father owns a tow company... So no worries lol

I do a lot of trips since when I'm not in school I have 3 days a week off, so I prefer to have a full sized spare available at all times. I should take that heat shield off though, it's ugly as sin lol.

johnp115

Reaction score
I do a lot of trips since when I'm not in school I have 3 days a week off, so I prefer to have a full sized spare available at all times. I should take that heat shield off though, it's ugly as sin lol.

Yeah it's nice to have, I'm pretty sure though if your spare is a different size it will burn up your rear... Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

The heat shield comes off with 2 13mm bolts iirc

Sideswipe505

Reaction score
Yeah it's nice to have, I'm pretty sure though if your spare is a different size it will burn up your rear... Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

The heat shield comes off with 2 13mm bolts iirc

I'm sure it's not good for it if it's different sized. I will probably get under there and yank it off tomorrow. I gotta take off some jerry rigged chit from under the truck anyways.

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
Got my Red Head steering box in the mail today. :) Started tearing her down to get at the old one, and the bad line that had been rubbing on the intercooler tube. Beautiful day, jamming with my Ipod and Bose computer speakers!

RedRice589

Reaction score
Idc if it will burn up the rear if you need a spare you need a spare. Got places to go. Take the front off and put it on the front. Takes 10 minutes. Make your life easier and put a bottle jack behind your seat lol.

pungohboy

Reaction score
Threw a cheap set of headlights in it since one burnt out. Maybe after my wife cools down about the HPOP expense I'll get the LED headlights I would have rather had. The driver side sucked getting out.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online