What I learned at TS '12

Twisted Excursion

Reaction score
Not a problem man everything is taken care of all 11 rooms are full. Just checked on it all and confirmed everything.

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
Sorry,... But it looks like it's going to be perfect. Mid 80's SW winds @7mph, with a 10% chance of precipitation. I'm not going to complain about that.

Thankyou! I was only posting to get other opinions. My phone has misleading info sometimes. Its spring, there's a chance of it raining anywhere at any time. I'm going none the less for no other reason than to kick Kendal in the nuts for telling me to shut up :(

LOL

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
It ain't gonna rain, God knows I don't wanna do anymore 1/2 track burnouts this year... new hoops coming today :D

SevenThree

Reaction score
Thankyou! I was only posting to get other opinions. My phone has misleading info sometimes. Its spring, there's a chance of it raining anywhere at any time. I'm going none the less for no other reason than to kick Kendal in the nuts for telling me to shut up :(

LOL

I think there's a video of me doing something similar at TS '09.

Sent from my mind using ESP.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
this

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336609195.333118.jpg

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
Hey if anyone needs anything hauled to TS from Texas or from TS back to Texas please get with me.

I have 48ft of room to haul it in you just need to get it to me.....

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Well...I was on the fence, but I'll be there. Couldn't take time off from work, so I'll be on a United flight on Friday. Bad news is I'll miss drag racing. Won't roll in to BG til Friday evening.

See you guys there!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.