what is behind the rear seat?

Grey_Matter

Reaction score
all i have is a bracket behind the rear seat of my 08 brew cab....what is supposed to be there?
can someone post a pic?

im assuming the previous owner had a sub enclosure and removed whatever it was that was there to make room

jus10keith

Reaction score
i have the factory Sub enclosure behind mine on the passenger side. Its about 18" long and about 10" high. It has an 8" speaker in it. It was listed as an "Audiofile" system on my 06 F150 window sticker. I bought this 250 used, so no window sticker.

Grey_Matter

Reaction score
i have the factory Sub enclosure behind mine on the passenger side. Its about 18" long and about 10" high. It has an 8" speaker in it. It was listed as an "Audiofile" system on my 06 F150 window sticker. I bought this 250 used, so no window sticker.

im not worried about the factory sub, im more concerned with what my truck is missing

My09Ride

Reaction score
:lame:A long with all the music stuff I have LOTs of Bungees. Never leave home without them. The other seat is my jumper cables, jack( a waste) , trailer hitch, it I ever need it, and stuff I'm hiding from my wife. Yeah never know????????? Come on guys give it a break. Hope your wife doesn't read your forum stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grey_Matter

Reaction score
Well, on the driver side there is the jack tools in a black leatherish pouch held down with a white plastic wing nut through a steel strap. Jack is on passenger side I think.

thanks, i was looking at someones truck and they have a shoulder belt in the spot im talking about, does the 08 have that? if it does then thats what is missing

Grey_Matter

Reaction score
00r0r_7T4K9JdCsj6_600x450.jpg

the search is over, this is a 2008's interior, and it is in fact the seatbelt that is missing

jus10keith

Reaction score
then why would you tell me it was tools i was missing?
are the tools held in the seatbelt housing?

Because "Whats behind the rear seat?" is a VERY vague question...I took it as in what is physically behind the back seat. If you would have asked "What sticks up behind the back seat near the window line?" it would have been a bit clearer.

:toast:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.