What rear end do i have?

Jbird

Reaction score
Sorry guys still learning about fords. Ive ways had chevys. Where do i need to loom to figure out what rear end i have. Im buying a locker soon and need to order a seal for the pinion side

Jbird

Reaction score
So if i was to go looking for a yukon locker or something similar. What do i need to be looking for

johnnyroastbeef

Reaction score
Sorry guys still learning about fords. Ive ways had chevys. Where do i need to loom to figure out what rear end i have. Im buying a locker soon and need to order a seal for the pinion side

just curious if you looked at the Eaton/Detroit True Trac instead of an air locker or something? I got the true trac and really like it. it's all mechanical,works super well on road and off, no issue when towing with it,no weird clicking or anything on dry roads either. just throwing it out there.

Jbird

Reaction score
Well ive had Auburns in my last two trucks. Did great and were a lot better price.

However i do not in anyway support eaton diffs. I scrapped 3 G80 lockerss out of my 08 tahoe within a year. They are garbage. So i kept away from them.

Reaction score
Have the yukon Griz locker in mine and have no complaints about it. works better than the factory ls and no need to add the ls additive anymore.

Latest posts

Members online