What tune daily?

COF350

Reaction score
15, IDP tunes, run Race daily, runs and shifts the best, if you are stupid about how you drive, you'll toast your tranny. Just minimize hard downshifts and always roll into the throttle when really getting on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Notneb

Reaction score
Wtf. He told me level 3 And 4 should be finished up right after Christmas time. I want the performance tune lol. That's good the shifting is better though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same, time to bombard him with emails!!!

drservo

Reaction score
Mine gets around the same with Inno, Ghead, and Spar 11 in town, 16 Hwy, 8 towing

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
15, IDP tunes, run Race daily, runs and shifts the best, if you are stupid about how you drive, you'll toast your tranny. Just minimize hard downshifts and always roll into the throttle when really getting on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you think that'll save a 15 trans on anyone's tunes....best of luck to ya.

COF350

Reaction score
If you think that'll save a 15 trans on anyone's tunes....best of luck to ya.

Trans is fine after 25k miles on a Race tune. Do I expect it to last forever, no. You can be smart about how you drive a tuned truck. No luck needed. You spend 60k on a truck, light a match to the warranty, and tune it, luck kind of goes out the window. Hopefully everyone is smart enough to be able to afford a built tranny if they are gunna play with fuel and boost.

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
Level 2 V7.2 PIP with great results. Average 16+mixed...18-ish HWY only. I may just get the V8 tuning since the Level 3&4 are going to be out later.

golfer

Reaction score
Are the '15 trans really that weak? I know they have fewer clutch packs but I figured with moderate driving they would be no issues.

transmissions don't care what mods you have done....all the trans cares about is those lbft getting stuffed through it.

ckrueg

Reaction score
transmissions don't care what mods you have done....all the trans cares about is those lbft getting stuffed through it.
However high torque shifts will put more stress on the clutches than just holding high torque in the same gear.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

jcain

Reaction score
I feel a lot better knowing how many transmission (mechanical) engineers we have in this group.

jcain

Reaction score
Should I dial my p-pump down so I make less torx to save the tranny?

jwalk09

Reaction score
Anyone gotten the v8 level 3 & 4 yet?

FX44AU

Reaction score
I emailed them about the updated files just after Christmas and was told they did not have a timeline yet for level 3 and 4.

Latest posts

Members online