What Tune for MTW Stage 2?

protronics00

Reaction score
Alright guys MTW Stage 2 will be here soon. I have studs, 5" turbo back, Edge Insight with pyro for monitoring, fuel pressure gauge, stock sticks (for now) with blue spring and SCT with Looney Wild. What's the best tune for this turbo? I like the light switch effect but want the best for this turbo. I don't mind trying some others. The research so far points to TSD SPD tune but doesn't say to much about it. If at all possible someone who has tried the looney tune vs others with this turbo.

Strokin89

Reaction score
Never ran an aftermarket turbo on my truck (yet) but I have the SPD tune and I love it! Great tune!

2005 F250 6.0 powerstroke, 6 speed manual, egr delete, arp head studs, new oil cooler, aftermarket coolant filter, custom intake, 4" down pipe into dual 6" stacks, 8" lift, TSD super panty dropper tune.

04 f350

Reaction score
Give Drew at Back Road Performance a call, he can tune anything and get the full potential for your turbo.

Demon6.0

Reaction score
I just got a new Madmax with gearhead tunes. Although I have nothing bad to say about any tuner I am thrilled with what Matt has done for me.

Sent from the drivers seat of my Lariat using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online