What's the difference between SRL+ & SRLXX

Krazykmainor

Reaction score
I emailed Matt recently and asked the same question.
SRL+ adds some more boost and SRLXX adds more boost and fuel over the regular SRL.

I havent run either one to compare, currently running SRL but will be stepping up soon

Adamv7010

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I emailed Matt recently and asked the same question.
SRL+ adds some more boost and SRLXX adds more boost and fuel over the regular SRL.

I havent run either one to compare, currently running SRL but will be stepping up soon

Any proclaimed HP & tq increases?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
I asked Matt for a tune that left nothing on the table for my drag nights. I got the SRL+. I hope the XX won't out do the + or I will be a a touch irritated.

smokedout250

Reaction score
I have both srl+ and srlxx the xx is an awesome tune... In fact it's what I run all the time. Seems to have better throttle response and power.... I dyno'd with the srlxx made 436hp with egr still on....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3brorce

Reaction score
I ran both also. I believe the xx is more for power adder guys and it was a 100% fueling tune. Ran like a raped ape but did it run any harder than +, I could not tell

Adamv7010

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Does the srlxx have an early lockup?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

GearHeadSales

Reaction score
I asked Matt for a tune that left nothing on the table for my drag nights. I got the SRL+. I hope the XX won't out do the + or I will be a a touch irritated.

Are you running larger than stock nozzles? If so SRL+ full fuel is what you have and it is our hottest tune for larger than stock nozzles.

Latest posts

Members online