Which do you guys think looks better?

MiXiN mike

Reaction score
I am in the process of purchasing some new wheels for my 2016 250. The truck is bone stock. I am trying to decide to either go with a 20x9 zero offset wheel with no lift, or 20x10 with a -24 offset. I am not planning on doing any lift and I do pull a fifth wheel camper. Just like to know which you think looks better on these trucks, 0 offset or a more negative look. Thanks in advance and feel free to post any pics of either set-up, and list any positives or negatives of each set- up.

Nj67

Reaction score
Who cares what we think...its your truck !!!! Id go with a stronger wheel...American Force or Specialty Forged..or even a Fuel Forged if your gonna tow alot. Just a piece of mind thing but i always think safety first.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

BOHICA256

Reaction score
-24 offset. Just enough to ruin your clean truck with a small puddle & Just enough poke to not look like riced out either. Looks great IMO.
f2843a3c98c273f789762ecd223e76d7.jpg

Mine are 22x10 but you get the point in the offset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NHRMK

Reaction score
I have 22X10 with -24 offset gives the truck a mean stance but without paint protection the paint will take a beating.

Attachments

• IMG_1164.JPG
    IMG_1164.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 126
  • IMG_1162.JPG
    IMG_1162.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 123
Last edited:

jwalk09

Reaction score
Have any of you guys added the 3m clear film down the rockers ?

BOHICA256

Reaction score
I wished I would've had some clear bra put on. My paint has taken a beating from the lease roads.

NHRMK

Reaction score
Not 3M but I have Premium Shield Elite on the whole bottom of the truck plus bumpers

jwalk09

Reaction score
Not 3M but I have Premium Shield Elite on the whole bottom of the truck plus bumpers

Is it a noticeable transition between the film and the paint ? I'd expect the film would become opaque over time

Last edited:

NHRMK

Reaction score
You can see the line if you really look at it but it doesn't look bad. Ill get some pics tomorrow morning and post them.

sootie

Reaction score
Have any of you guys added the 3m clear film down the rockers ?

ya, i did years ago. if you use a good quality film like 3m, it won't yellow over time. On a monotone truck, you can see the line where the film ends if you look along the truck but it doesnt look out of place. mostly visible when the truck is dirty as the dirt sits on the top edge of the film. On a two tone truck, i just run the film up under the pinstripe that separates the colours and no one could ever ell it was on there.

NHRMK

Reaction score
It's dirty been having thunderstorms everynight with a dirt drive way. But even dirty it's hard to notice.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 98

Latest posts

Members online