Which Gauge/tuner for monitoring

BeauxPete

Reaction score
I currently have a 1st Gen Dashdaq for monitoring. I never bought the license to monitor all the Ford parameters. I'm now needing to monitor two parameters that weren't included in the free ones. Those are: Fuel Pressure Regulator Control duty cycle and Fuel Volume Regulator Control duty cycle. I am needing these for fine tuning my tunes for my build with a well known tuner. I've contacted both Drew Tech and Spartan and neither can assist me in getting the appropriate license. So what other gauges out there will allow me to monitor those 2 parameters??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I currently have a 1st Gen Dashdaq for monitoring. I never bought the license to monitor all the Ford parameters. I'm now needing to monitor two parameters that weren't included in the free ones. Those are: Fuel Pressure Regulator Control duty cycle and Fuel Volume Regulator Control duty cycle. I am needing these for fine tuning my tunes for my build with a well known tuner. I've contacted both Drew Tech and Spartan and neither can assist me in getting the appropriate license. So what other gauges out there will allow me to monitor those 2 parameters??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

That's weird I bought a enhanced PIDS license for my dashdaq last year right off of the dashdaq website and it does include FPRCDC and FVRCDC I wonder why they won't sale them anymore?

As far as other monitors that support them I noticed my AE doesn't even have it.

(I might be wrong though.)

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Anybody got anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well that sucks I wonder if a pids license for a NDash (The new dashdaq) work? all it is code and its generated by your DD serial number would they know if its a ND or DD by the serial number?

I'm surprised the AE software wouldn't do it with a Ford specific bundle

I was surprised too when I needed to check DC% I was like WTF so I unplugged my AE and plugged in my DD LOL.

Other scan tools would be a snap on or best bet is Ford IDS.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.