Which turbo?

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
The S366 is fine for the street, tuning and a small nozzle (60 hp) and supporting fuel mods you will have no trouble hitting that number. The Tow powers are nice too and you can hit the same numbers your looking for with them too. Just to polar opposites in terms of driveability, sound and power band.

JD_MILLS

Reaction score
The S366 is fine for the street, tuning and a small nozzle (60 hp) and supporting fuel mods you will have no trouble hitting that number. The Tow powers are nice too and you can hit the same numbers your looking for with them too. Just to polar opposites in terms of driveability, sound and power band.

and a big price difference. i'll probably go with the single.

devdiesel

Reaction score
What would it take to run mid 11's in a ccsb, would the 72mm atmo with more fuel get you their?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

pog

Reaction score
what was the weight of your truck when you ran the 11.6 mike?

OBS F350

Reaction score
Is that just for the low pressure side?

Yep, there's quite a few guys running that or the 71mm atmo on here. RMartin97 (I believe is the screen name) has the 72mm and I believe he went 12.2 on a stock trans last time I saw him post. That is just the 72mm, exhaust, intake and tuned for power adders. JD dynoed like 684 or something IIRC with the 72. And I'm guessing that 12.2 puts Rob right around that power level.

EDIT found Robert's thread:
http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33573

JD_MILLS

Reaction score
My ultimate goal is to get as close to 650-700 without breaking the bank. I read few things today including the link you provided about swapping the low pressure over to the 72mm and changing the wheel out on the high pressure. not sure how well that would work but still somewhat leaning towards the single

Latest posts

Members online