Which turbo?

OBS F350

Reaction score
My ultimate goal is to get as close to 650-700 without breaking the bank. I read few things today including the link you provided about swapping the low pressure over to the 72mm and changing the wheel out on the high pressure. not sure how well that would work but still somewhat leaning towards the single

The 72mm atmo would be the way to go for your goals IMO. Still will have great spooling, probably close to stock. No smoke, can tow anything you want. But if your goals are going to change in a year and you want to make like 800-900 and want to do it as cheap as possible the single kit would probably be the ticket. If you're firm on the 650-700 the 72 or tow powers are going to out shine the single in almost every situation.

JD_MILLS

Reaction score
What could I expect from just replacing the low pressure with the 72mm? If I wanted more later can the high pressure be upgraded by itself or would it require replacing both?

jdgleason

Reaction score
What could I expect from just replacing the low pressure with the 72mm? If I wanted more later can the high pressure be upgraded by itself or would it require replacing both?

Mine made 694 on stock fuel with a 72. It was a blast on the street. You can upgrade the high pressure later on by itself.

JD_MILLS

Reaction score
I think I'm just gonna go that route. After really thinking about it I would hate to lose the instant spool up.

JD_MILLS

Reaction score
I've got one more question gentlemen. Has anyone ran the 74mm atmo from rcd

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.