white swallow build

Super08Duty

Reaction score
zy3y6u9e.jpg

Just sayin, you could come upset some cummins boys. There's some pretty sweet prizes too! You get to run your own truck and the operator runs a lot of diesels, he knows how to load a truck right.

Thinking about making that trip. Sounds like a good time

MorganY

Reaction score
Driving around the street normal, its not laggy. When you punch it , it takes a few seconds to get going. Definitely needs spray though to light it at the track, and during lockup pulls. But this truck isn't a street toy, its meant for making big power, and making 1/4 mile passes.

On edit: Gearhead can confirm, he live tuned it. We were surprised that it wasn't any smokier than a 66 putting around town. Regular highway driving acts similar to a 66 on a 6.0.

It literally rips the biscuits loose in 3rd gear, when the charger likes it the most.

Last edited:

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
80mm single is going to be laggy n just about anything. I bet that thing moves like a train when it lights.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Looks to me like it needs a little fuel pulled out on the bottom to help spool. Sounds mean lol

Super08Duty

Reaction score
This was on a nitrous file from Matt. Way too much fuel without spay. I need more live tuning to help it spool from 0psi. Yes there is lag, but what would you expect from a single of this size. This tune has so much fuel, it will choke the turbo at lockup. That's why it got smokier towards the end. When the turbo lights, your bung hole puckers up and if the tires find a smooth spot in the road...it walks sideways through the first few gears.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.