Who still curently makes IC pipe kits?

powerstroker66

Reaction score
The way i look at it is there will always be a market for these pipes so when it comes time for a T4, im sure i wont have a problem selling them..

96F350KID

Reaction score
Sometimes I think the OBS diesel community reads my mind........
I have been getting serious about this same issue, way past time to get an IC on the 96. Didn't know about the Diesel Shop LLC, e-mailed them. I did talk with Whites a few weeks ago and it seemed they might make some more OBS/Stock Turbo/SD cooler pipe sets if they can get a break from building T4 set ups! Kind of thinking about just going straight to a T4 set up. If the T4 set up like Irate's comes with the pipes, it is that much cheaper since I would have to buy pipes regardless!

The bellowed up-pipes for the OBS trucks are coming first. 3-4 weeks for those if anyone is interested start a " I WANT" thread in our section. We think about 25 sets the first run and the price will be set in 2 weeks! Because its cheaper to install a T4 mount then to " MAX" out a OBS turbo so to speak we haven't spent much time on the I/C pipes. Not much left to do on those but between walk-in customers and large builds we have been set behind. Me and Jesse are the only ones here and Jesse is still part time till May.

HiVoltage

Reaction score
image.jpgthought I'd post
A pic to show Fred's skills when it comes
To building pipes.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.