Who's running 190's?

Jdiamond

Reaction score
Just got my injectors back from rcd. There 190/75's. Watched a few videos of trucks with 190's and a pmax and didn't impress me at all. I plan on running a barder stage 3, meth, ported intake and maybe a few other things. What should I be expecting?

Fox hunt

Reaction score
Can't help you but I'm interested if you had them build them out of your cores or remans?

Jdiamond

Reaction score
I had them built out of my cores. Gonna put them in this weekend and start putting some other stuff back on. Probably won't even start it till I get my rr and ad150 on

05wh250

Reaction score
Mine ran pretty good with a powermax w/ billet wheel, I ran 8.51 in the 1/8 with a crappy 2.0 60' at 8500lbs.

Just installed my border stage 3 and love it so far. Just ordered new tunes for it yesterday.

william_ace

Reaction score
^^ uhh what is?

wh250, how does the barder clean up the 190s with 100% nozzles? I am trying to finalize my injector choice and wanted to see how others have done with a large nozzle.

Thanks!

05wh250

Reaction score
^^ uhh what is?

wh250, how does the barder clean up the 190s with 100% nozzles? I am trying to finalize my injector choice and wanted to see how others have done with a large nozzle.

Thanks!

It does alright, still running tunes for the powermax and have only had it on since sunday, but so far i love it!

Haven't gone more than half throttle yet, but its just as responsive as my powermax was and spins the tires a whole lot easier.

TBagAMouseTrap

Reaction score
I have Warren 190/100 and a Barder stage 3. Only tune I have is Eric's extreme x and it cleans up pretty good. Been through 2 trannys in 1000miles though.

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
I have full force 190/100's with a MTW stage 3... Cleans up great running Gearhead tunes... Erics were too smokey for no reason on the street... It def turns heads and lays some rubber down... Traction bars are a must...

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
I have Warren 190/100 and a Barder stage 3. Only tune I have is Eric's extreme x and it cleans up pretty good. Been through 2 trannys in 1000miles though.

You should try out gearhead sometime... I switched to him because I like the streetability better mainly due to the shifting... haven't tried his race tune yet though... hopefully next month I'll be able to get to the track and test it out

Latest posts

Members online