whos t4 kit?

TurboV

Reaction score
I had the S362fmw 62/68/.83, GH tunes, FICM tuning. made 493hp on stock injectors and sprayed it to 541 at Dyno for Dex last year. I had irates uppipes and loved them besides oil drain and the fact you cant remove the IPR sensor.

Baker42

Reaction score
775, then 90 for the thrust
You can get a SXE supercore with a FMW and updated non surge compressor housing, already equipped with 360* thrust bearing, integrated speed sensor and boost port for $750. You might want to sell what ya got. These new borg SXE models are badd a$$. Hell the S362SXE out flows the GTP38R.LOL

slc6oh

Reaction score
You can get a SXE supercore with a FMW and updated non surge compressor housing, already equipped with 360* thrust bearing, integrated speed sensor and boost port for $750. You might want to sell what ya got. These new borg SXE models are badd a$$. Hell the S362SXE out flows the GTP38R.LOL

No need to sell.
No use for speed or boost ports
With the 360 thrust i installed its gonna be all the same for me in my application

Baker42

Reaction score
Thats cool, just thought I would throw it out there as an option you may not have considered. The new compressor housing spools faster than the box 300's, And the exhaust wheel is better for spool up as well. There is a member on here Swaan that is running your same set up on his 7.3 and loves it. Should work well for ya. Good luck and God speed.

slc6oh

Reaction score
Oh im not doubting there sweet, and have seen em but for where im at, what ive got should be cool

Baker42

Reaction score
Should be sweet. I just installed my 364.5 SXE on my 95 this weekend. Only have about 100 miles on it but man it pulls way harder than the punny tp38. I'm on stock sticks too. Gonna be getting some 205/30's from full force in the next couple weeks and some new ******** tunes. Should wake the old dinosaur up even more.

slc6oh

Reaction score
Should be sweet. I just installed my 364.5 SXE on my 95 this weekend. Only have about 100 miles on it but man it pulls way harder than the punny tp38. I'm on stock sticks too. Gonna be getting some 205/30's from full force in the next couple weeks and some new ******** tunes. Should wake the old dinosaur up even more.

Buddie had a box 366 on his 73 and stock injectors. Was a beast

Baker42

Reaction score
Good to know. I ordered the s369SXE first, but second guessed myself because of the altitude I tow at 5-6 K above sea level. Looked at the maps of both turbo's and sent it back for the 364.5. Jake and Matt were really cool about it and swapped it. I was probably a pain in their a$$ for that deal but they were cool and somebody will buy it. Irate is a cool company to deal with. After injectors,I'm gonna buy his headers for my OBS. Should help with EGT and spool up.

slc6oh

Reaction score
Good to know. I ordered the s369SXE first, but second guessed myself because of the altitude I tow at 5-6 K above sea level. Looked at the maps of both turbo's and sent it back for the 364.5. Jake and Matt were really cool about it and swapped it. I was probably a pain in their a$$ for that deal but they were cool and somebody will buy it. Irate is a cool company to deal with. After injectors,I'm gonna buy his headers for my OBS. Should help with EGT and spool up.

Yea my buddies setup was from irate as well. He towed heavy and our elevation is also up there 4k in the vally up to 10k in the mountains (salt lake)

Latest posts

Members online