who's truck is this?

6 L chevy eater

Reaction score
Hey you little petty bitch instead,of being a badass online and on the phone bring your torn apart truck and your bitch ass up here or shut your mouth. Don't bring someone's family into this you sorry sack of sh1t. That alone you should go eat a bullet for breakfast and rethink your life. Grown up

well said

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey you little petty bitch instead,of being a badass online and on the phone bring your torn apart truck and your bitch ass up here or shut your mouth. Don't bring someone's family into this you sorry sack of sh1t. That alone you should go eat a bullet for breakfast and rethink your life. Grown up

oh man i saw that pile of $hit at Aarons shop and boy is it a pos . not just in every aspect of the clapped out exterior and interior, but the rusted out rcd shortblock really added a touch of class.

RedRice589

Reaction score
oh man i saw that pile of $hit at Aarons shop and boy is it a pos . not just in every aspect of the clapped out exterior and interior, but the rusted out rcd shortblock really added a touch of class.

LOL
I took a fat sh!t in the console.

My girlfriend just looked at me Like WTF is ur ginger azz laughing about??

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH! You two are awesome, glad I got to meet ya'll at Rudy's.

:cheers:

No idea what I just read...

I think I just shat myself in humor:jammin:

MaxdLaw

Reaction score

I just rolled laughing lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
Me and Cherie got it on last night....someone tell craig hes got a new diesel mechanic on the way, that way mikes fat ass can finally retire to chuck-e-cheeze

Sure do talk big. Just gonna leave this here. Lol ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413600247.339489.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think a retard could make his truck look this bad if he tried .

vajj_pos.jpg

Dzchey21

Reaction score
it doesnt even look like he took the time to remove the center caps before bomb canning the wheels. Acts as a "tire shine" as well.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
it doesnt even look like he took the time to remove the center caps before bomb canning the wheels. Acts as a "tire shine" as well.

he was probably huffing the paint as he sprayed them tires .

Latest posts

Members online