Wipers won't turn off!!

Super-Stroker

Reaction score
Hey guys reaching out to my brothers for some help before I goto the dealer. I have a 2011 f250 and my wipers won't turn off unless the truck is off. I have checked and replaced the fuse with no change. I also have played with the selector stick no change. I did make sure the courtesy wipe feature was off. I read something off google that one guy had to have a module in the steering column replaced? any help would be much appreciated before I rip the F*****G wiper arms off!!

Swampfox

Reaction score
A guy I work with had the same problem with his 2011. I will ask him what the dealer ended up doing to correct the issue and report back.

Super-Stroker

Reaction score
I have heard possibly the BCM (body control module) or some control module on the steering column?

DarkSide2.6

Reaction score
I have repaired this on a few 6.7L and it was the wiper/turn switch assembly on the column. Pretty easy task.

-Chris Cayer
Sent from my iPhone

WHY NOT

Reaction score
My wipers have messed up a couple of times where the will get stuck midway up the windshield but have never had them stuck on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Super-Stroker

Reaction score
Thanks for the help so far guys...being my truck is at 50k on a late 2011 in service date I'm assuming ford won't want to foot the bill in a goodwill type deal but I'm gonna try

Latest posts

Members online