wiring will be the death of me

getstroked27

Reaction score
alright guys. im riding the struggle bus hard. so I just got my cab back down after 43 days or on and off work. single turbo and such. none of it really matters. i have a total loss of power. no lights, no interior power, nothing. ive verified all grounds, so i know it cant be that. all connectors have been checked, rechecked, and then re re checked. i have power from batteries to fuse box. 12.7 volts. i have the same power coming out, at the two main connectors under the degas bottle. aaaaaaaand i have no power anywhere else. no power at the pcm. i dont have access to any wiring diagrams which is really screwing me over at this point. i think my next step is to check continuity between point A and B. anyone ran into this issue before or can help me out with wiring diagrams??? thanksssss

webb06

Reaction score
Passenger side battery, positive terminal should have a wire on the far right connected. That wire feeds the PCM. Easily gets tucked under the battery tray. Start there

BOSS450

Reaction score
There's a wire on the passenger side. About a 1 0 wire. It's got a black end on it buys it need to be plugged to positive. Check that

Tree'd

webb06

Reaction score
its one of the three connected on the terminal, right?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401312821.389585.jpg
This one
As also this one is important
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401312854.701148.jpg

Latest posts

Members online