• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB: 1.15 housing for 38r

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Ok guys so within the next week I'm looking to buy a 1.15 non waste gated housing for my 38r along with the adapter flange... Right now the housing I have on there is ceramic coated and would like to have the 1.15 housing ceramic coated but obviously it wouldnt be a deal breaker if it wasn't since I know I can't be picky lol.... I know most all the sponsors say they are out of stock on their websites so I thought maybe somebody here might have a lead on one amd if so I would greatly appreciate it

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Take a number and get in line, that's all I can say.

Thanks for the words of encouragement lol.... I know I messaged bean a while back asking about them and they ended up having some but my deal fell trhu selling some parts and I ended up not having the cash to get it

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I'm talking to clay at riff raff but it involves him taking his housing off his truck and swapping with me and what not so if anyone, sponsors included have a place whee I can get the housing and adapter new, used whatever that I can order I will get it ASAP

Lowdown89

Reaction score
We've got a couple of them in stock!

Haha it goes from nobody having them to everyone having them lol! Thnks again tho Eric! Now to get that along with a spare 38r compressor housing I have ceramic coated... I wish I was going to have everything apart again so I could more things coated not really for any noticeable performance gains just so I can keep under the hood as clean as possible

Latest posts

Members online