• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB 17x14 Welds

Injected79

Reaction score
Hey guys im tryng to track down a set of 17x14 welds 8x170, thinking i want to change the look up and get away from the 20 and 22's. Let me know if you know of anything.

I have a brand new set of 22x11 pvd/chrome fuel Kranks on brand new 35x12.50x22 fuel m/t tires, zero miles on this set-up, havent even bolted them on yet.

may be willing to do some trading if you want to throw some cash my way.

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
I know of one set and I doubt he would sell them. It's the same ones that used to be posted on here forsale. 17x14 are some of the rarest of the welds good luck in your searching.

Super-Stroker

Reaction score
Everything has a price? That is some funny ****!! I hope that price isn't more than you can buy new welds for like you told me! What a joke! Sorry I had to say something.

mxtwo50r

Reaction score
Everything has a price? That is some funny ****!! I hope that price isn't more than you can buy new welds for like you told me! What a joke! Sorry I had to say something.

Actually the joke is how I paid 1/4 of your asking price after all your **** and the wheels are in my garage. We can keep going if you want....

OP let me think about it and I will let you know.

Randall12v

Reaction score
image.jpg

Latest posts

Members online