• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB: 2004 Harley grill

yhatzee89

Reaction score
Bought one on eBay, but that deal fell through. So now I'm just waiting on a grill before I paint my truck. Would like to spend under $200 and it needs to be the painted one, even if it's in rough shape as long as its repairable

Myerswelder

Reaction score
Check out partsgeek.com I picked up a new Harley grille for my 06 for $81 shipped to my door. Not sure if they have the older style. It will come primed not painted.

yhatzee89

Reaction score
Yeah parts geek had nothin, there has to be somebody who wants to upgrade...I'll even throw in my current grill :/

MINK

Reaction score
Yeah parts geek had nothin, there has to be somebody who wants to upgrade...I'll even throw in my current grill :/

04 hd grill is a upgrade, I've never heard off someone swapping away from it. LMC Truck has them in stock - I paid $400 for one in 08 and it was a deal.

yhatzee89

Reaction score
I was talking more about year-wise, somebody has to want to upgrade from an '04 harley front to the '05+ front right...?

99F250Smitty

Reaction score
Thats how I found one for my old truck. I searched and searched and one finally came up. I think I got lucky though. Keep your eye out, you may find one. But they are rare.

Fantom

Reaction score
The used to be all over ebay for around $150, but now that it's an 8 almost 9 year old truck, they're at a premium. The cheapest I've found was $585 or something ridiculous like that.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.