• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB Built 08-10 CCLB

MT_Diesel

Reaction score
I’ve been waiting for years for this day to come, and I’m finally ready to buy my dream truck.

I’m looking for a mildly (or more) built 08-10 CCLB King Ranch in immaculate condition. Might also consider a Lariat if it is the right truck in the right condition. I’m looking for a truck that’ll last me 10-20 years.

Must be a CCLB SRW
Less than 80,000 miles, would prefer less than 60,000
More than just a tuner, intake, & exhaust
Looking for reliability mods over performance mods but also wouldn’t mind it making 700-800 rwhp. Deletes, studs, up pipes, aftermarket lift pump, etc. to address some of the more common problem areas.
No stacks
Must be in excellent condition and well taken care of. Absolutely no rust. KR leather in great condition with no stains.
Looking to buy from someone that obsesses over their truck.

I know exactly what I want, but the one thing I’ve learned after watching the forum classifieds almost daily for years is that built CCLB’s are few and far between. So beggars can’t be choosers.

Let me know what you’ve got, or if you know of one locally for sale.

I’m located in Helena, MT but willing to travel pretty much anywhere west of the Mississippi. Maybe even to the East Coast for the perfect truck.

Thanks!
-Ryan

MT_Diesel

Reaction score
How about a CCSB Harley truck? Search my screen name for the build thread

I just read the entire build thread. Wow, that is an insane build!! Awesome fabrication work.

That is a gorgeous truck but for some strange reason the HD edition just doesn't appeal to me. Pretty sure I'd get over that real quick with 1027 hp, though.:rockon: Plus I'd really like a long bed.

I'm sure this truck is way over my budget but PM me with a price range.

fine69

Reaction score
You interested in an 09 F350 CCLB Lariat Ultimate, with only 16,000 miles? It has every possible option available in 09, including Nav, Sync, moonroof, etc. Its red with black leather. If you are interested, I can PM you the mods it has.

MT_Diesel

Reaction score
You interested in an 09 F350 CCLB Lariat Ultimate, with only 16,000 miles? It has every possible option available in 09, including Nav, Sync, moonroof, etc. Its red with black leather. If you are interested, I can PM you the mods it has.

Yeah, shoot me a PM with mods, condition, and a price. I'll PM you with an email to send pics to.

Thanks for the response.

Dieseldealer02

Reaction score
What's up buddy... I'm actually a dealer and build tons a 6.4s, got a few fully built now for sale. Text or call me 1(919)418-1693 Metrolina diesel
And we deliver !!

MT_Diesel

Reaction score
Has anyone ever heard of Metrolina Diesel? Google didn't turn up anything. And its his first post. My skepticism meter is climbing. I guess it doesn't hurt to give him a call. I wonder if he has a *****ian uncle that's rich. :)

MT_Diesel

Reaction score
Did you ever get in touch with Fine69 about his truck? Just wondering.

I sure did. It sounds like an extremely nice truck and super low miles. I'm going to look a little longer for a King Ranch before I start seriously considering Lariats (unless they are fully built), at least that far away (2000 miles). I wish all these great trucks weren't so far away. Oh well I don't mind traveling if its the right truck.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Ok I completely understand. Just wondered about Fine's truck because it has 16k miles and has never seen winter iirc. Best of luck in your search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MT_Diesel

Reaction score
Ok I completely understand. Just wondered about Fine's truck because it has 16k miles and has never seen winter iirc. Best of luck in your search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, that is the condition and miles I'd like to find, just not quite the right truck. But like i told him, if i don't find anything in a few months i may be more interested in it.

MT_Diesel

Reaction score
Bumping this up. Lots of built CCSBs and a few higher mileage LBs. Has anyone seen a lower mileage built CCLB for sale locally? Thanks for looking.

Latest posts

Members online