• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB factory NAV head unit

08Monster

Reaction score
Looking for a 2008 factory navigation head unit! Let me know what you got, I want one to replace mine really bad.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Can you put in a factory nav if the truck only came with the cd player? Are all the hookups already in the truck? I have a 08 Lariet that I was looking at doing the nav for.

webb06

Reaction score
Can you put in a factory nav if the truck only came with the cd player? Are all the hookups already in the truck? I have a 08 Lariet that I was looking at doing the nav for.

Yes. I did it to mine when I first bought it. Then I switched to an aftermarket head unit. The factory nav wasn't worth it to me. Always froze up and required a new cd to update everything so I got rid of it.

Badland

Reaction score
I have on with satellite radio and 6 disc cd and nav out of my 08 send me a pm or txt me tomorrow and I'll send you a pic it's still in the truck but it's getting puller out this week

Thanks Cameron

(505)609-3747

laingenb

Reaction score
I have the nav unit from my 08 that I might be interested in letting go. PM me and let me know what you are looking for and what you want to spend if you are still interested

Latest posts

Members online