• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB or Trade for Non-Tow Mirrors

BilletGarage

Reaction score
I am looking for a set of manual non-tow mirrors for an '08 F250. I have a set of manual non-heated tow mirrors I would be willing to trade straight across for shipping costs (you pay actual shipping both ways for the exchange). My mirrors are in pretty decent shape with only minor scuffs. Mirror part is golden. I think mirrors are interchangeable from '99-'10 and maybe beyond? Here is a picture of them on the truck. If you need close-ups, let me know.

20141011_090943_zps646bca36.png

1BD9D7

Reaction score
I removed paddle mirrors from my 2005 F250, they are non power. One has cracked glass, I would sell them for only $20 over shipping cost. I would certainly trade also, but I'm not looking to spend $ since I just bought other mirrors.
Cool truck btw, mine is identical except a 2005 truck lol, and I found platinum 20s (I wanted that lariat style but I couldnt pass up the platinum style)

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
LOL I don't think you could be any farther away.

I believe I have a set on the shelf in the shop. I will try to check on it over the weekend.

Jason

Reaction score
I have a set of 100% perfect manual paddle mirrors on my 2000. There MAY be a scuff mark where a big bug hit em just right or something..I would have to take a better gander at them than I do when I see it everyday/wash it. I'd pay shipping on them. Let me know.

BilletGarage

Reaction score
If you guys could PM me pictures of what you have, I would appreciate it. Obviously I am looking for the nicest set. I will get some better pics of mine and respond via PM so you know exactly what you'd be getting in return. Thanks!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
would nemo mirrors off an 01 qualify? i have a set.. have to dig them out and get some pics. i have no use for them. pay the ride and you can have them. sell yours on here or wherever.

live life full throttle

BilletGarage

Reaction score
A trade agreement has been made. :)

And a big thanks to lincolnlocker for providing an additional set of nemo/paddle mirrors for my custom project. :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online