• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB red cab 6.4 or 6.0

shorty2tall

Reaction score
As title says I'm looking for a reg cab 6.4 or 6.0 rolled or really rough with high miles is ok as long as its all there and runs well. Will be a project truck to go with my '77 150. But if its drivable ill drive it as a dd until I get ready to do the swap. It needs to have a straight frame if it was rolled.

Patrick

Desertdweller

Reaction score
I have a 08 6.4 4x4 manual trans Ive been trying to sell, It has been a work truck so it has a few dents here and there. The engine is new installed by ford and has less than 1000 miles. Truck has 69000 miles and is still under factory warranty.

Desertdweller

Reaction score
Yes reg cab long bed xl with cruise. I have it listed for $20,000 on another site but thats just a starting point for negotiating.

shorty2tall

Reaction score
Ya sorry I couldn't do that I don't think. More looking for something cheap that needs work. Cuz the cab and bed are coming off and going to scrap or selling them new cab and bed on. So rolled or rough is good plus high miles so I can rebuild it and make a 600hp dd that reliable.

Patrick

Desertdweller

Reaction score
Its cool no prob. I know you said 6.4 or 6.0 and 600hp but there is a reg cab long bed 7.3 for sale on here or psn for 6900 its a rust bucket but has injectors and bts trans.

shorty2tall

Reaction score
If its on psn will u pm me a link?
I'll look on here unless u know exactly where and can get me a link too lol

Patrick

Latest posts

Members online