• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB single cab leather

COCHRAN

Reaction score
Okay so my truck looks good on the outside now I'm ready to do something about the interior. I would love KR leather but I hate to lose my jump seat. Is there a way aroun this? My second choice would be black or grey leather. Not too interested in tan. If anyone knows anywhere or anyone let me know! Thanks

Jason

Reaction score
What color interior do you have? If it's gray...some black katzkin leather seat covers would look tits with maybe the gray inserts or whatever. I know there's just enough black on a gray sd interior to tie it all together.

TripleE44

Reaction score
What color interior do you have? If it's gray...some black katzkin leather seat covers would look tits with maybe the gray inserts or whatever. I know there's just enough black on a gray sd interior to tie it all together.

Here's what the Katzkin looked like in my old f150. It was very nice and looked factory. No one ever realized it wasn't unless I said somethin.

IMG_0066_zps4fb86427.jpg

IMG_0067_zps7aeac7e2.jpg

Koda22

Reaction score
I was so close to putting leather in my truck, found a guy some wat local selling some, but they were to beat up...wasn't much of an upgrade...so I went with some marathon seat covers....looked good in our jeep so I hope they look good in my truck....just ordered them so it won't be till the end of January for me to get them....can't wait..

TripleE44

Reaction score
My interior is gray. I would also need a new drivers seat cushion. Those look really good. Are they pretty durable?

Were you talking to me with this question?

If so, they're dang near identical to factory leather. I had them on for about 30,000 miles before I sold it and took those pics when I was posting the sale ad. The only thing is you would want almost new seat cushions because the leather will be made for the shape of a new cushion.

If I ever ended up with a truck with cloth again for some reason, I would not hesitate to do those all over again.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.