• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB stock fuel rails 6.4

IBSTROKIN

Reaction score
I can't take the bouncing and bucking down the road at 55mph. FRP swings and causes a bouncing affect even with cruise set. I do not have a fuel bowl delete but I don't think it would help.

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Not to derail but are you running stock pump and stock nozzles? And whose tunes. I'm going to ported rails just curious if I should expect same deal

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Spatel23

Reaction score
I'm on my phone so I can't tell but jar tunes are you running OP?

Another thing to try would be to unplug the fuel temp sensor. Dustin discovered that this works.

MINK

Reaction score

Another thing to try would be to unplug the fuel temp sensor. Dustin discovered that this works.

I did this on my stock fuel truck with fuel bowl to no avail, worth a try regardless though.

I think the op has tried a few diff tuners, I had it the worst with my ID xrace but it is a race tune afterall....Matt@ gearhead fixed all my issues.

IBSTROKIN

Reaction score
Not to derail but are you running stock pump and stock nozzles? And whose tunes. I'm going to ported rails just curious if I should expect same deal

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Yes stock pump and nozzles

Last edited:

IBSTROKIN

Reaction score

Yes I have tried just about every tune out there. KEM,SPARTAN, Gearhead, etc...

dstryr

Reaction score
My truck did the surging with stock rails so I dont know if going back is going to help you? I'd try doing the fuel bowl delete since it is a good mod anyway and see if that gets rid of it. Do you have traction bars? Traction bars seemed to help mine a good bit.

IBSTROKIN

Reaction score
I think we might be talking about two different issues. This is a violant quick bouncing effect is the best way to explain it. Only happens when the TC locks and boost drops off and only while applying light throttle. This was not an issue before my build with the same tunes. The only fuel mod I did was ported rails. I have not installed my traction bars yet. Jeff at Spartan has the same exact issue and I believe he has traction bars

dstryr

Reaction score
I think we might be talking about two different issues. This is a violant quick bouncing effect is the best way to explain it. Only happens when the TC locks and boost drops off and only while applying light throttle. This was not an issue before my build with the same tunes. The only fuel mod I did was ported rails. I have not installed my traction bars yet. Jeff at Spartan has the same exact issue and I believe he has traction bars

Mine did the same thing horribly stock when on extreme race and sometimes on extreme street. The OUO bars really helped the bouncing a low rpms with the converter locked. If you already have them I'd install it and see the difference before you sell the rails. It has to do with the sensitive fueling on the pedal and road bumps. I believe the new tunes seem to fix it? I can't elaborate on that because my truck has been down for 2 months now....

IBSTROKIN

Reaction score
Mine did the same thing horribly stock when on extreme race and sometimes on extreme street. The OUO bars really helped the bouncing a low rpms with the converter locked. If you already have them I'd install it and see the difference before you sell the rails. It has to do with the sensitive fueling on the pedal and road bumps. I believe the new tunes seem to fix it? I can't elaborate on that because my truck has been down for 2 months now....

Mine does this with the cruise set also so not sure it's a sensitive pedal. It's like the stock pump does not get along well with the ported rails when it has to control volume and pressure at low rpms

Latest posts

Members online