• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTT: 2008 BMW 335xi Twin Turbo w/ Tons of Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
Yeah I seriously considered selling my truck for a 335 a few months ago, I was surprised at the price of parts (less than I expected). The thing that scared me was the price to replace the turbos if they fail. That shouldn't scare anyone from buying this car though, its not a common failure. I'm just a broke college kid and couldn't take the chance.

Just gotta know where to look. :D I've seen several sets of BNIB OEM turbos for $800 or less.

07powerstroke91

Reaction score
Interesting...suddenly I want one again haha. But I'll stop derailing your thread now lol

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
Really wish this was a manual.
I have been considering selling my truck for one of these

She has paddle shifters. :D

Oh, and if some of you don't know, the "xi" means it is AWD. No traction issues. :D The 335xi's are also pretty hard to find.

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
To Shone and others interested: I have a video of the exhaust note now, but it won't let me upload it to YouTube. I can text or email it to whoever is interested.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Haha I love the way yours looks and would be happy with auto and 4 doors. It was definitely tempting me lol

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
Haha I love the way yours looks and would be happy with auto and 4 doors. It was definitely tempting me lol

It's definitely nice to drive, especially when you're sitting in stop and go traffic. But, then again, the paddle shifters are always there if you want to take a sporty drive through some twists and turns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.