• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTT/WTS '00 Mustang GT - 542rwhp - Central IL

5ninef250

Reaction score
Looking to sell or trade for 05+ "bullet proofed" 6 leaker.

Engine / trans:
Intercooled Novi 2k @ 13psi, TiAL BOV, Ford reman'd termie short block, DSS stage 2 heads, ARP head studs, and comp 270. It has a t45 that's been worked over by t45source - 26 spline input, etc., centerforce DF clutch, triax shifter. Cobra tank, pumps, 40 amp BAP. 60lbs injs, accufab elbow / 75mm tb, VMP MAF. 8 rib conversion, magnaflow catted x and magnapack exhaust

Suspension / wheels:
Team Z K and A arms, coilovers, tokico adj drags, MM C/C plates, Eibach sways front and year, MM subframe connectors, extreme duty LCA's, cut tokico rear springs, tokico adj shocks, wild rides upper and lower battle boxes. 18x9 black Bullitts 275/35 potenzas, 18x10 with 305 MT drags – 3.73's, auburn 31spl diff, strange axles

Interior:
Dark gray, random billet pcs, corbeau CR1’s, MMR rear seat delete, aftermarket speakers and head unit, the car did not have Mach 460 sound system, Boost, Oil pressure, fuel pressure and AEM WB gages

Exterior:
Silver, paint in great shape for ’00, it’s in the garage nearly all the time, does have a two small (nearly unnoticeable) dings could probably pulled by a dent free shop. I had to roll the rear fender lips which required some touch up. Mach 1 front end treatment.

The car has 63k on it, I am the 3rd owner, and I bought it Aug ’03 with 17k on it. It’s been my long term project that I have meticulously maintained, however it’s time to move onto something else! It was tuned by Mike Post and made 542rwhp on a very conservative tune, Mike said it will due 600+ with a small timing and fuel adjustment.

https://flic.kr/p/magb5R

OBS F350

Reaction score
Looking to sell or trade for 05+ "bullet proofed" 6 leaker.

Engine / trans:
Intercooled Novi 2k @ 13psi, TiAL BOV, Ford reman'd termie short block, DSS stage 2 heads, ARP head studs, and comp 270. It has a t45 that's been worked over by t45source - 26 spline input, etc., centerforce DF clutch, triax shifter. Cobra tank, pumps, 40 amp BAP. 60lbs injs, accufab elbow / 75mm tb, VMP MAF. 8 rib conversion, magnaflow catted x and magnapack exhaust

Suspension / wheels:
Team Z K and A arms, coilovers, tokico adj drags, MM C/C plates, Eibach sways front and year, MM subframe connectors, extreme duty LCA's, cut tokico rear springs, tokico adj shocks, wild rides upper and lower battle boxes. 18x9 black Bullitts 275/35 potenzas, 18x10 with 305 MT drags – 3.73's, auburn 31spl diff, strange axles

Interior:
Dark gray, random billet pcs, corbeau CR1’s, MMR rear seat delete, aftermarket speakers and head unit, the car did not have Mach 460 sound system, Boost, Oil pressure, fuel pressure and AEM WB gages

Exterior:
Silver, paint in great shape for ’00, it’s in the garage nearly all the time, does have a two small (nearly unnoticeable) dings could probably pulled by a dent free shop. I had to roll the rear fender lips which required some touch up. Mach 1 front end treatment.

The car has 63k on it, I am the 3rd owner, and I bought it Aug ’03 with 17k on it. It’s been my long term project that I have meticulously maintained, however it’s time to move onto something else! It was tuned by Mike Post and made 542rwhp on a very conservative tune, Mike said it will due 600+ with a small timing and fuel adjustment.

https://flic.kr/p/magb5R

Is there a cash price you are looking for? Sounds like an awesome car and mike is a hell of a tuner! He has tuned a few of my buddies cars.

5ninef250

Reaction score
I have it listed for $14K. However I am open to reasonable offers! This is a heck of a 2v for the money. Mike is very good to work with any stang tuning I'd need he's the only one on my list.

Latest posts

Members online