X plan pricing

MrMike2010

Reaction score
Yea that's pretty much the same attitude I get here. If I don't buy it someone else will and unfortunately it's true. They are selling trucks as they are getting delivered.

Chipster

Reaction score
When I bought my 05 back then, I was trying to negotiate a deal and it wasn't happening and as I was walking out I casually mentioned I was X-plan and they agreed. So I would negotiate as much as you can without it and then throw that in at the end.

12stroker

Reaction score
I know when I bought mine I got 15k off msrp. And like I said that was with out using x plan. Like right now it's truck month here in Texas they are advertising 13k off trucks.

ftast350

Reaction score
When I bought mine they knocked off 12k and another 1000 for being a Costco member, when we looked up the x-plan they would have only taken off just over 5k

YJSONLY

Reaction score
Heck one dealer wouldn't lock in a price for the incentives that where going on when I placed my order. Said nope we will only give you x plan and whatever "deals" are going on when the truck arrives!!! I said ummmm F that! And went to another dealer. And they are one of the TOP dealers in Florida. Between that and the sales guy who tried to "just come on in and sign some papers..... And get this thing done...... Told him that unless he will honor price no. He said "I have been selling cars 28 years NO ONE will do that! Lol

Next day went to another dealer locked in x plan ordering my truck. With current incentives unless when truck is delivered incentives are better I would get the better.

Let's just say don't go to Starke Fl to buy a Ford!

morepower02

Reaction score
3 new f350's here in Minnesota with no special plans all were over 10k off msrp.

MrMike2010

Reaction score
What's everyones thought on a loaded lariat for 52,500? Msrp is over 66k. Throw in the 28k trade on my 2010 and I'll probably put a little more down to keep the payments down.

JCROMAN73

Reaction score
I did a lot of research on what others are paying before I bought. It really varies wildly from dealer to dealer. I will share my experience, I just ordered a 2015 f350 cc srw 4x4 Lariat on 2/16. I live near Portland Oregon and we have a fair amount of Ford dealerships in within a 50 mile radius. I went to a few local ones told them I would pay $2000 under invoice plus incentives. The first 2 said no way $500 over invoice is the best they would do on a special order. So I decided instead of wasting to much time going dealer to dealer I just pulled over and started calling each dealership telling them I will pay $2000 under invoice plus incentives, ask the sales manager and call me back. The 1st 3 dealers I called, called back and said not interested. The 4th dealer called back and said they would do $1700 under invoice plus incentives! So I went to this dealership special ordered the truck I wanted The total came to $65,670 invoice was $60,711 minus $1700= $59,011 before incentives. Then subtract incentives: $3000 cash back, $1000 bonus cash, and $750 competitive lease conquest equals out the door price of $54,261 so thats a total of $11,409 off msrp. There was no trade in I sold the lease outright but ford still gives the conquest incentive. This was with no x plan or anything just a normal Joe looking for a deal. All dealerships are not equal. There is always one that may need to make a quota for a bonus, or whatever the reason will go the extra mile. Sometimes dealers will actually take a loss just to make their goal. So moral of the story it pays to shop around.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online