xd quality?

pstroke08

Reaction score
guy hit me head on on the driver side then I went into the guard rail but for the wheel to shatter into pieces like it did? Would that be normal or is xd not very good of quality wheel? Still not sure how to post pics but the only pic I have but you can kinda see what I'm talking about 20140223_151353.jpg

TripleE44

Reaction score
There used to be a problem with some of the original rockstars developing stress cracks I believe. It could have possibly been the monsters though. I don't think it was terribly common but I vaguely remember a few.

GreenMachine

Reaction score
I've personally seen a XD hoss shatter and cause a rollover. I started a thread about it a year or two back. I will never run any of those cheap aftermarket rims. Way too many "out of the ordinary" failures.

co04cobra

Reaction score
I have seen many, many, many different brands of aftermarket wheels do that in accidents.

The oem ones usually just bend when hit and the aftermarket ones shatter.

johnp115

Reaction score
I have seen many, many, many different brands of aftermarket wheels do that in accidents.

The oem ones usually just bend when hit and the aftermarket ones shatter.

Thats crazy! either way after a wheel is messed up its worthless but i sure would feel better having a bent wheel then a shattered one

Latest posts

Members online