IMAG0230.jpg

Total performance Diesel Full Billet 47re

IMAG0246.jpg

motoxracer42

Reaction score
lol at the chicken wire comment...

and this is the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread

dave-hester-storage-wars.jpg
Haha i was hoping someone else watches that show.

Were you eating transmission up.. or just wanted something tougher??
I couldnt get my 5r to shift. it worked good but not great. last year it seemed worse. wouldnt come out of first gear lol and it would miss shifts. I am done with electronics. Full manual valvebody for me. i was also having problems keeping the pump bushing from welding itself to the converter and going through converters pretty fast. This trans build was sponsored by Total Performance Diesel.

smoker00

Reaction score

I couldnt get my 5r to shift. it worked good but not great. last year it seemed worse. wouldnt come out of first gear lol and it would miss shifts. I am done with electronics. Full manual valvebody for me. i was also having problems keeping the pump bushing from welding itself to the converter and going through converters pretty fast. This trans build was sponsored by Total Performance Diesel.

It is super hard to get the 5r to shift..when ya want like you dont know lol.. and keep us posted on how this go's.. we have put two 47 behind some big HP.. D-max trucks.. and they worked very well..good luck you will like it..

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score

Can't beat sponsored brotha! Now hurry up :D

Latest posts

Members online