• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

ZF-6 with double disk clutch and misc. pieces

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
I have a 4x4 ZF6 with a manual transfer case out from behind a 7.3 that I need to get rid of to make room for an auto. The transmission is currently in the truck with the anticipation to be pulled sometime this month. Shifts and holds every gear fine, and has about 150,000 miles on it.

I also have a South Bend dual disk clutch that I would like to sell with the transmission but will consider selling seperate. It is the South Bend dual disk 3250 rated up to 650hp & 1200ft/lb torque. The clutch was installed new and has less than 1500 miles on it with no drag racing or sled pulling on it.

Lastly since I'm going to an auto and I know there are a number of people looking for a ZF to replace an auto I'm willing to throw in some of the parts and pieces necessary to do an auto to manual swap. This will include, -clutch petal assembly, -hydraulics (master/slave cylinder), adapter plate, shifter/ boot.

Everything is located in Flushing, MI for pickup. I am willing to put everything on a pallet if the buyer arranges shipping. I would like $3400 OBO for everything.

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
Thought it was sold

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

So did I. The guy went missing, said he was picking it up two weekends ago and won't contact me. I'm not waiting around hoping he will get back in touch with me. :blah:

I'd like to see $1400, its still like new.

I answered you in my other thread, I'm the same guy, with the same stuff for sale. Sorry its probably confusing, that thread was started when I was looking to trade for an auto transmission awhile back, and then turned into a for sale thread but was lacking a lot of information about "whats for sale". So I started this "for sale" thread with more accurate details.

Chimera

Reaction score
If you were only closer! I need this setup for mine. I'd offer to trade you my Honda sport quad and pay shipping both ways for the quad and trans/clutch/parts of you'd be interested in that at all.

Chimera

Reaction score
07 Honda TRX 400 EX, 55 hours, yoshi pipe, jetted carb to the pipe. Trail tires & sand paddles/smooth fronts on new ITP polished wheels. New batt, brakes, fresh service. Have oil & filter for next service, as well as owners manual and spare key

Best pic I have of it:
28501_442221361264_8250084_n.jpg

Wemoy1

Reaction score
I am looking for a tranny but the guy who is buyng is the reason i havnt got yet ill watch this post and see what happens

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
07 Honda TRX 400 EX, 55 hours, yoshi pipe, jetted carb to the pipe. Trail tires & sand paddles/smooth fronts on new ITP polished wheels. New batt, brakes, fresh service. Have oil & filter for next service, as well as owners manual and spare key

Best pic I have of it:
28501_442221361264_8250084_n.jpg

Nice quad, those are really good quads as well. But unfortunately I'm not looking to get into one right now, and if I were it would probably be a bigger can am.

I am looking for a tranny but the guy who is buyng is the reason i havnt got yet ill watch this post and see what happens

Huh?

Wemoy1

Reaction score
id buy it in like 2 months. I have a guy that needs the tranny but he just spent 2000 on the engine. he will be awhile

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.