Looking for customer input

Shipmate

Reaction score
Selling mine today:( thought I was going to be able to give him the new tunes before I sold it. So I loaded the 210 tune in it. I will show him the 325 beta and he can load it if he wants.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Hey Matt, any updates to this project? I know you guys are swamped with work right now and its only been a few days since you last updated us, but I'd thought to see if you have any new news.

Thanks

Turdchucker22

Reaction score
Probably from the stress of you guys always asking on updates lol

But I am also very anxious for these updates. My buddies 6.7 is awesome with those new tunes they have out for those trucks.

joshua5438

Reaction score
Anything??? Its been a few weeks now. Hopefully they are just busy and didn't run it to some type of major issues.

cbenn47

Reaction score
This is very normal for the wait, it will come and everyone will be pleased, I have been waiting for a S part an /TCM update for years.... But it will come....someday.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Good to see that SOTF got released for the 15-16s.

Any news on our dinosaur trucks LOL.

Yep, we dropped SOTF for those late last night. Slated to finish up 11/12 and 13/14 by Monday.

The great news there is, other than some much smaller/less time intensive projects, I'll have nothing left to do other than go straight to the 6.4 project! No other interferences. Things will move much faster when I can sit down and work without other project distractions.

In the meantime, we have 3 6.4's lined up in the shop, fresh and ready to go. Our 2010 has a fresh transmission, 2009 has fresh head gaskets and EGR "treatment" and our 2008 has a brand new set of 60% injectors, RCD turbos, and a fresh built 5R. Our techs have used the project downtime to freshen everything up;)

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, we dropped SOTF for those late last night. Slated to finish up 11/12 and 13/14 by Monday.

The great news there is, other than some much smaller/less time intensive projects, I'll have nothing left to do other than go straight to the 6.4 project! No other interferences. Things will move much faster when I can sit down and work without other project distractions.

In the meantime, we have 3 6.4's lined up in the shop, fresh and ready to go. Our 2010 has a fresh transmission, 2009 has fresh head gaskets and EGR "treatment" and our 2008 has a brand new set of 60% injectors, RCD turbos, and a fresh built 5R. Our techs have used the project downtime to freshen everything up;)

now if you just woke up before noon .. LOL

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score

Awesome, what's you projected release date for BETA?

KTM300

Reaction score
If I was them I definitely wouldn't offer a projected date, because then people feel let down if they can't meet it. I am just so happy that they are actually still updating the 6.4 tuning (when they could forget about it or charge for the updates), that I figure whenever it comes it comes. Thanks again Spar-tan!