Looking for customer input

Buckiii2

Reaction score
This isn't the place to post about that. This is a spar-tan tuning thread.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm very aware of thst. The tune to use is very important. The wrong tune can result in transmission failure.

Shipmate

Reaction score
I have re read every damn page of this thread. I see where the Job 1 guys are beating up Matt,LOL Anyways, I saw that Matt put a Second link on the 325 Beta tune. Is that link the same Beta tune as the 1st link he provided in this thread? If not what changes was there?
I know now a bunch of you guys are now going to go and find the link and re download the file. LOL

KTM300

Reaction score
Has there been mention on any of the Spar-tan update threads about the addition of TPMS control? I have a new set of tires and wheels that I want to get mounted up this week, but I don't want to spend the money on TPMS sensors if I won't be able to lower the pressure threshold. I have PMed Matt about it, but with how busy he is I haven't heard back from him.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Has there been mention on any of the Spar-tan update threads about the addition of TPMS control? I have a new set of tires and wheels that I want to get mounted up this week, but I don't want to spend the money on TPMS sensors if I won't be able to lower the pressure threshold. I have PMed Matt about it, but with how busy he is I haven't heard back from him.

IIRC. Matt said that will likely come last in the round of updates, because it requires them to have device firmware modified.

Last edited:

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Don't mean to clog the thread, with off topic nonsense.

I was thinking, when you edit a file via OST will tha file be "saved" so will be able to go back to said edited file? say if you change the tune to another base file and go back to the first? or will all edits be cleared out every time you change to another base file?

Also, do we have a updated estimated time frame for release?

Thanks

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Don't mean to clog the thread, with off topic nonsense.

I was thinking, when you edit a file via OST will tha file be "saved" so will be able to go back to said edited file? say if you change the tune to another base file and go back to the first? or will all edits be cleared out every time you change to another base file?

Also, do we have a updated estimated time frame for release?

Thanks

This is one of the things we are working on. Currently, it will retain the settings from download to download, assuming you are tweaking the same base file- however, if you change to a different base file, the settings are lost, and have to be re-configured.

Getting these little things right have taken more time than getting the substance of it all working. We do have both of our 6.4L trucks back together, though, so that should help speed things along.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
This is one of the things we are working on. Currently, it will retain the settings from download to download, assuming you are tweaking the same base file- however, if you change to a different base file, the settings are lost, and have to be re-configured.

Getting these little things right have taken more time than getting the substance of it all working. We do have both of our 6.4L trucks back together, though, so that should help speed things along.

Thank you sir, for the update.