Canadian play/drag truck build

devdiesel

Reaction score
Just luck of the draw I guess BOSS, pretty neat though, theirs a few good ones. Drive back was much faster until we hit the boarder... Never even crossed my mind but their was a Buffalo Bill's game Sunday night Lol, half of Toronto was there so we sat in line for an hour and a half.. Ended up being 14 hrs but not to bad

BOSS450

Reaction score
Ouch! Funny story my gf insisted on a picture that day. When she posted it on insta I realized it was your truck behind us with mine in the distance.. Can't win for losing. Good looking truck for sure though! Hope the winter project goes well and I see y'all in the spring.

devdiesel

Reaction score
Haha guess yours was just a little camera shy... Ya this winter will be fun, lots of ideas flying around in my head. Still not 100% decided on what I'm going to do for air... It's going to go on a diet again and get as much moved to the back as possible

BOSS450

Reaction score
Same thing going on here as far as a diet goes. Throw any ideas this way Bc I'm running out of them quick without major surgery. Trying to keep it resembling a street truck

devdiesel

Reaction score
i agree, it still needs to look and function like a street vehicle... but its never going to haul anything again.. think the bed structure is going to get removed, lighter duty bracing to hold it together along with thin aluminum panels and wheel tubs. battery, trans cooler, fuel cell, probably lift pump, and NOS bottle to the back... oh and a pair of factory steelies up front with some lighter narrower tires up front

i keep thinking about doing a shorty for simply the weight transfer but I'm liking how it looks right now so well see... don't think i can move much more at that point but I'm open to ideas....

looking into a different front suspension setup also.. get some lift off the line

devdiesel

Reaction score
Hey Robbie, Ya we spoke a couple times at different years at TS. It's been a fun project so far with the regular bumps along the road.

08sixfour12

Reaction score
Truck's lookin' good Dev! My 6.4l is still kickin and getting fun mods in a couple of weeks :D
Hope all is well,

Chels

devdiesel

Reaction score
Thanks Rob I wanted it to be something different, happy with the turnout so far... Hey chels, all good here, your going to be pissed you didn't tune it earlier lol

08sixfour12

Reaction score
Thanks Rob I wanted it to be something different, happy with the turnout so far... Hey chels, all good here, your going to be pissed you didn't tune it earlier lol

That's good man, ya I know but I moved to Alberta with my boyfriend so had to save some money.

devdiesel

Reaction score
A little Saturday Ford power, finished up the cobra today, deliver it tomorrow.. Man does it sound good

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414899382310.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414899382310.jpg
    598.3 KB · Views: 111

devdiesel

Reaction score
No just a 357 Windsor with the new holley terminator Efi system, works very well for an out of the box injection system, tko 600 behind it