Canadian play/drag truck build

devdiesel

Reaction score
haha think well tone down the fireball, kyle will be their again so well see if we can get him to preform ... it better be good weather, long drive for rain...fingers crossed!

sootie

Reaction score
i DIG the frame rail colour...

j/k looks awesome buddy.

devdiesel

Reaction score
Ya if it rains I'm down for whatever, are we still to far north for Nascar Territory? Always impressive to walk through the spotless shops.... But I'd rather be on the track.... Liking the green sootie? Haha. Over the winter I'll get around to painting the engine Bay black, I think I want to use bright red as the accent color so intercooler piping will go that color and compressor housings.. Chargers will probably get changed again so that's why I'm waiting to see how it runs

devdiesel

Reaction score
Well it was a very successful day! Truck ran perfect, made 6 passes and the times kept improving. I kept lowering tire pressure and it responded really well. Lots of people said the track was very slick today so I'm pleased with the 2.0-1.8 60' It ran. Going to drop the pressure more tomorrow and run the 7.70 class. My best pass of the day was a 7.90 at 94 mph. I know theirs alot left in it with a good launch (certainly enough fuel available )

I had no expectations for the truck being it's first time on the track and especially In a sea of 4x4 rigs... But it surprised alot of people... Already thinking about what's next... I'll try to post up the 7.90 pass when I get back to the hotel.

Oh and running down trucks is my new favourite thing to do Lol.. Need to get this thing on a 1/4 mile track and let it stretch it's legs

B585Ford

Reaction score
Well it was a very successful day! Truck ran perfect, made 6 passes and the times kept improving. I kept lowering tire pressure and it responded really well. Lots of people said the track was very slick today so I'm pleased with the 2.0-1.8 60' It ran. Going to drop the pressure more tomorrow and run the 7.70 class. My best pass of the day was a 7.90 at 94 mph. I know theirs alot left in it with a good launch (certainly enough fuel available )

I had no expectations for the truck being it's first time on the track and especially In a sea of 4x4 rigs... But it surprised alot of people... Already thinking about what's next... I'll try to post up the 7.90 pass when I get back to the hotel.

Oh and running down trucks is my new favourite thing to do Lol.. Need to get this thing on a 1/4 mile track and let it stretch it's legs

Congrats on the times...especially since she's a 2-wheeler and these are her first passes.

johnp115

Reaction score
2558a0842ce1e32cfdfb5990662e1f41.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

devdiesel

Reaction score
That's a good looking pair of trucks right their! It was good seeing everyone that I was able to run into. It was a great weekend, truck never skipped a beat and was able to make 10 passes.

Gave me a good baseline to work from and certainly got me thinking about a few changes over the winter.

RedRice589

Reaction score

That's a good looking pair of trucks right their! It was good seeing everyone that I was able to run into. It was a great weekend, truck never skipped a beat and was able to make 10 passes.

Gave me a good baseline to work from and certainly got me thinking about a few changes over the winter.

Wish I would have ran into you somewhere! Truck looked and ran awesome on the track I do have a video from an earlier pass in 7.70 index.

03mm

Reaction score

Those are some nice rigs. Hopefully next year I can make it down and meet some of yall.

BOSS450

Reaction score
I ran about twenty passes over the two days... 10 pictures of yours 0 of mine. It was great meeting you boss. Hope y'all's trip home was shorter then the ride down!

Latest posts

Members online