2015 Diesel Power Challenge...whose entering

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
Makes you wonder with trucks that look like dedicated drag trucks how well they'll do in sled pull or trailer obstacle course. Hopefully the driver has at least pulled a truck before.

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
I haven't read this thread yet but I finally got a chance to go through the magazine today. Dang there are a lot of guys that are really inflating numbers it seems like. anyone else feel this way? not saying everyone because I know some of these guys are pushing what they actually say but some guys have like 1500hp and the turbos can only support 1200 max

Reaction score
I haven't read this thread yet but I finally got a chance to go through the magazine today. Dang there are a lot of guys that are really inflating numbers it seems like. anyone else feel this way? not saying everyone because I know some of these guys are pushing what they actually say but some guys have like 1500hp and the turbos can only support 1200 max

There are a lot of inflated numbers imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gman1

Reaction score

Some numbers were inflated (or in some cases deflated) by the magazine and not by the owners.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Yeah some fishy stuff has gone on with submissions this year.

But people have embellished in years past, there's no requirement to prove the numbers you sent in. The people that know better will vote without looking at the guesstimates, and those that don't realize those numbers are inflated were just picking the prettiest truck anyway.

Last edited:

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
Some numbers were inflated (or in some cases deflated) by the magazine and not by the owners.

ah I did not know that! I know a lot of the people reading the mag. don't care but some that actually look at those numbers and don't know a dang thing are like "HOLY COW that truck can make that hp! I have like 3/4 of that stuff so this is all I need to be able to hit that number." That's what pisses me off about that and then when they come to a shop that actually knows what it takes to hit that number and then they get all butt hurt because they think you just want to make money off them