My build finally

B585Ford

Reaction score
Well finally decided on what turbos to go with. Will be going with Garrett's GTX3582R 62.5mm and GT4718R 88mm. Both ball bearing:)
Also going with 100% tips, hopefully they will get cleaned up nicely.
Note 3

Excellent choice...I am really interested to see what they will do.

2good2Btru

Reaction score
Well just dropped the truck off at Morgan's. Cant wait till this is underway. The GTX3582R is already there, just waiting on the GT4718R which is a few days out.

Note 3

B585Ford

Reaction score
Well just dropped the truck off at Morgan's. Cant wait till this is underway. The GTX3582R is already there, just waiting on the GT4718R which is a few days out.

Note 3

Will this be Morgan's single kit with the add-a-turbo kit?

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Can't wait to see how your new setup does!

What did you think of the 59/75 with 60%'s while you had it? Did you ever get any numbers with them? How were egt's?

That's probably the setup I'll eventually end with.

2good2Btru

Reaction score
Its a very good setup. I had just made up my mind to go with a bigger turbo setup while my engine was still apart.

No real numbers unfortunately but I can say it was much faster than what it was, lol.
Egts at wot got up to 1700 max.

Note 3

madman1234509

Reaction score
Just throwing it out there I am having very good results with my 4718 and the 1.23 ar housing. No need to go any bigger. Ebp in the intermediate pipe is 1:1 with boost made by the big turbo, with no need to gate around it.

madman1234509

Reaction score
It'll definitely be necessary for spray, I may even need it to spray with my ar, which is why we put a gate on the intermediate. What housing are you looking to go with? Any chance you can put a bung in the intermediate to check epb in the intermediate compared to the boost the big turbo makes? I'd like to see some results on that, if I can drive mine harder and not have issues with back pressure then I may go to a tighter housing. But without knowing results I will just keep it the way it is instead of spending money on a housing I may or may not want to use. I know I can drive the large turbo now. When I was playing with my gates before we made 45-50lbs out of just that charger.

Reaction score
ygabetaz.jpg

Gah!!