My build finally

2good2Btru

Reaction score
Well I've drove the truck a little and it runs hard. Only have hit half throttle and its defenetly alot more powerful than before. Want to put a few more miles in it before I let er rip. Just couple things that will have to be looked at on next week. A small fuel leak on one of my return fittings coming off the dual fueler.

I also have a small leak coming from the tranny. Dont know what it is. Doesnt seem like oil or tranny fluid. Its darker like a grayish grit color almost like grease but enough to run a little. Its not leaking onto the driveway but I did clean it up and checked again after I drove it again and there it was again. Stuck my fingers in where the dust cap goes on the front of the tranny and no fluid. There's also a very lite rattle coming from where the tranny bolts up to the engine. Not very loud but u can still hear it when standing by the door. Any ideas or might be normal?

Note 3

2good2Btru

Reaction score
This is the second time i wipe it off

20140523_100616.jpg

2good2Btru

Reaction score
Also, was driving the truck around the neighborhood today going 20mph tops and noticed white smoke coming out tailpipe. Checked the dashdaq and everything seemed normal. After it stopped pouring down, I turned it on and went around the block again and no white smoke

Note 3

2good2Btru

Reaction score
Tranny is not being nice right now. Today it didnt want to shift into 5th for some reason driving normal speeds on the hwy. Almost like a solenoid is getting stuck.

Note 3

Mpoage

Reaction score
Tranny is not being nice right now. Today it didnt want to shift into 5th for some reason driving normal speeds on the hwy. Almost like a solenoid is getting stuck.

Note 3

I bet your direct clutches are toast. Does it hesitate going into reverse?

2good2Btru

Reaction score
No problem going into reverse. Yeah, yesterday it didnt want to go into 5th like 3 to 4 times on the freeway. A couple times I just slowed down to 30mph and then accelerated normal and then it would shift fine. Two times though it didnt work and I actually pulled over and turned the truck off and restarted and it then shifted fine.

Note 3

Latest posts