05-07 HPOP for the 6.0?

Whitezotti

Reaction score
I run a stock stall. With my Barder 68 it lights at about 1100 rpms so the use for a higher converter just isn't needed in my case. Now if you are running non Vgt then that's a whole different story...... You most likely will have to have a higher stall. My setup is extremely streetable. In fact it is my DD and smoke is very manageable.

Yea I agree my brother was running a gt40 non vgt and he had to get a precision converter with a high stall speed. I guess because it takes longer to spool? His gt40 took forever to spool with 225s. He ended up having to make that gt40 into twins. He built the twin setup by him self. It spooled quicker but just still not quick enough.

Whitezotti

Reaction score
That's a great warranty . When you have a warranty like that. You know they are doing something right. Kind of like BTS. They are great people . If you break your tranny by accident they will basically fix it for free. But if your driving and throw it in reverse or something like that. Most likely they won't fix it lol.

Whitezotti

Reaction score
you can order your converter with whatever stall you want? price? and what stall would you prefer for a 6.0 with 225/100's with a 68 barder. bts trans. dually with 4:30 gears

Whitezotti

Reaction score
I already have a BTS in my truck for about 3 years . And I just talked to them the other day and they use precision converters. The purple ones.

TALLBOY

Reaction score
what stall is good for my setup. I just recently got a stage 3 transmission build with billet HD converter stock 1800 stall. if i try to power brake it, it just blows smoke. Do i need to get her live tuned to fix this or is my stall to low?

swinky

Reaction score
what stall is good for my setup. I just recently got a stage 3 transmission build with billet HD converter stock 1800 stall. if i try to power brake it, it just blows smoke. Do i need to get her live tuned to fix this or is my stall to low?
I could spool my non vgt 66 on stock stall. I'd say something is up. that being said my 2100 stall really woke it up.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.