05-07 HPOP for the 6.0?

Reaction score
I've not been able to get any track times or dyno numbers. I just got back from Iraq Thursday and we just closed on our house so we've been moving. The truck is definitely night and day and the Barder 68 cleans my 205's up to a mild haze.

Whitezotti

Reaction score
That sounds great. So the barder is perfect for those 205s? Or is it a little to smokey? I'm
Getting 225s and the barder and the thumper also.

Reaction score
I'd say it is a really good match. That 68 moves a lot of air.... Even up top. My EGT's are really manageable. Personally I think 225's would be a bit much on full fuel. It would be pretty smokey. I'll post a video in a bit.

Whitezotti

Reaction score
Dude you read my mind. I was just gunna ask you to post a video. Thanks. Love to see it ! How are those rcd injectors I heard they are a little smokey sometimes? I'm getting warrens 225/100. You think a mishimoto radiator and intercooler would help a lot with the temps and the turbo? I bet it would help the temps a lot. I also had gear head tunes for my 155cc , but now I'm gunna get tsd to tune mine because they have a dyno and can get the maximum hp. I heard rcds injectors are really reliable though. I've heard great things about the barder. And James is a great guy and told me some great things about his turbos. This guy mike here in San Antonio got his truck up to 900hp with spray and was running the 68 barder. And it runs fine! James actually wants to get that exact turbo back and tear it apart.

Reaction score
th_trimeoA1ZL_zps9d49eca0.jpg
"]http://
th_trimeoA1ZL_zps9d49eca0.jpg
[/URL]

Whitezotti

Reaction score
Yea im getting 225s because tsd conviced me to. do you regret not getting a 4r instead of keeping your 5r? I have a 5r bts and i love it. Other people swear by the 4r but i love having that extra gear. Yea this guy i know had 100 percent and he said they were getting hot. so he went to 285/150s and he says they run fine

Whitezotti

Reaction score
Ive also had problems with fass pumps with the motor going out. Hows your fass? I heard when they run they run just as good as anyone else

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Dude you read my mind. I was just gunna ask you to post a video. Thanks. Love to see it ! How are those rcd injectors I heard they are a little smokey sometimes? I'm getting warrens 225/100. You think a mishimoto radiator and intercooler would help a lot with the temps and the turbo? I bet it would help the temps a lot. I also had gear head tunes for my 155cc , but now I'm gunna get tsd to tune mine because they have a dyno and can get the maximum hp. I heard rcds injectors are really reliable though. I've heard great things about the barder. And James is a great guy and told me some great things about his turbos. This guy mike here in San Antonio got his truck up to 900hp with spray and was running the 68 barder. And it runs fine! James actually wants to get that exact turbo back and tear it apart.

Our injectors are a true 225. They will flow it on any test bench. They are not an injector for the faint of heart. But, with proper ICP, which is a new concept to the 205mm+ injector sizes, they run much cooler than before.

99% of people running 225's couldnt maintain injection pressure before, meaning poor atomization and poor performance, IE heat.

Whitezotti

Reaction score
The heat is defiantley a problem. But i do have a mishimoto radiator coming in. Im very pleased with their warranty. also yours with the thumper the one year. shouldnt the thumper improve the atomization? i have the thumper yall sent me and is being installed. Or is the atomization a problem with the hpop? Im excited about the hpop from what he was saying after he installed it. im also getting a mishimoto intercooler which should help more with the turbo. what does your 205s or 225s run with the hpop?
i also have push rods and valve springs. aftermarket ones but dont have the money to install right now. also a stage one cam. that i want to do in the future if i push higher rpms. which i have 4:30s and a dually.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Our injectors are a true 225. They will flow it on any test bench. They are not an injector for the faint of heart. But, with proper ICP, which is a new concept to the 205mm+ injector sizes, they run much cooler than before.

99% of people running 225's couldnt maintain injection pressure before, meaning poor atomization and poor performance, IE heat.

:stupid: :grouphug:

onebadcoastie

Reaction score
I'd say it is a really good match. That 68 moves a lot of air.... Even up top. My EGT's are really manageable. Personally I think 225's would be a bit much on full fuel. It would be pretty smokey. I'll post a video in a bit.

I was just chatting Mike Wood about this the other day. I was "thinking" about the 467 fmw with 205/100's and a thumper and trying to come up with an idea of how well it would clean up. What stall converter are you running and I'm guessing it's definitely streetable?

Latest posts

Members online