1 year transformation

strauss93

Reaction score
Damn who's the guy holding that light? Looks awesome I'm glad your happy with the headlights bc I wasn't doing another set LOL.

Some inbred from jersey I know but he's alright 😂 and haha I don't blame you separating them is terrible but worth it in the end

RSK

Reaction score
Truck looks good, glad to see you're anti chrome too! I think painted looks so much better. Can't wait to see it with the mirror caps and grille on too!

strauss93

Reaction score
Truck looks good, glad to see you're anti chrome too! I think painted looks so much better. Can't wait to see it with the mirror caps and grille on too!

Yea man I'm not a fan of chrome at all haha and I'll post a photo later this week after everything comes in

RSK

Reaction score
Yea man I'm not a fan of chrome at all haha and I'll post a photo later this week after everything comes in

I don't mind a little, it looks good when its polished up and is perfectly clean and has that mirror finish, but takes a lot of work to keep clean and looking good.

strauss93

Reaction score
I don't mind a little, it looks good when its polished up and is perfectly clean and has that mirror finish, but takes a lot of work to keep clean and looking good.

Yea true, something I don't feel like doing haha but there is a lot of trucks with chrome that I like just not mine

RSK

Reaction score
Yea true, something I don't feel like doing haha but there is a lot of trucks with chrome that I like just not mine

I hear ya, i'm in the process of finishing the exterior of my truck, i just have my bumpers and grille left then maybe get my tailgate resprayed. It has some deep scratches in it from the winter.

strauss93

Reaction score
I hear ya, i'm in the process of finishing the exterior of my truck, i just have my bumpers and grille left then maybe get my tailgate resprayed. It has some deep scratches in it from the winter.

Yea I lucked out with my bumpers I had a buddy trading in his KR and I had been bugging him for a while to trade with me

RSK

Reaction score
Yea I lucked out with my bumpers I had a buddy trading in his KR and I had been bugging him for a while to trade with me

I'm powdercoating mine gloss black to match my wheels for now, maybe buy new kr bumpers next year to have painted to match. It's only 125 per bumper to powder coat them.

strauss93

Reaction score
ubuqevyv.jpg
well I know I said I was gonna wait till the rest if everything comes in but I couldn't resist! Fx4 grille came in today

Members online

No members online now.