1 year transformation

nickg3130

Reaction score
Looks similar to a truck I used to know
y6erereb.jpg
I like it.

smcox1

Reaction score
Looks killer! I think the five bars in the grille would look good painted tan.

B585Ford

Reaction score
I know I am showing my age here...but I still like chrome and aint into all this painted this and that and don't even get me started on black wheels, but you pulled this off really good. It is a sharp lookin rig.

strauss93

Reaction score
Looks killer! I think the five bars in the grille would look good painted tan.

I thought about different ways to work tan into the grille but I think I'm gonna keep the tan towards the bottom of the truck with the exception of the emblems

strauss93

Reaction score
I know I am showing my age here...but I still like chrome and aint into all this painted this and that and don't even get me started on black wheels, but you pulled this off really good. It is a sharp lookin rig.

Haha my dads the same way he likes the chrome on his KR 6.7 and asks me why I took all mine off but thanks man I'm tying to do everything the right way and best looking way

smcox1

Reaction score
I thought about different ways to work tan into the grille but I think I'm gonna keep the tan towards the bottom of the truck with the exception of the emblems

I just think it would look good since you have the tan in the middle of the headlights it would kinda flow nicely.

F.X.5

Reaction score
Awesome looking truck. I'll be at Carlisle but not with the 6.4. My wallet won't allow that this year lol. I'll be there with my good old 5.0L 00 Ranger. I'll be sure to check this out.

strauss93

Reaction score
Awesome looking truck. I'll be at Carlisle but not with the 6.4. My wallet won't allow that this year lol. I'll be there with my good old 5.0L 00 Ranger. I'll be sure to check this out.

Thanks man and that sucks but atleast you can still make it up, hopefully I can keep it clean until the weekend haha

It turned out soooooo nice! I'm not a fan of long beds but this is one I would take:toast:

Believe me I get a bunch of **** for the long bed but I love it and don't think I could live without one now haha

Members online

No members online now.